Grover Cleveland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Cleveland

One self proclaimed genius noted that no US President had ever been fired and won the Presidency again.

While said genius is quick to point out mistakes of others , he/she/it has yet to admit his bogus Trump tirade was without facts.
I was going to leave this alone because there is really no point in defending things I have never posted. But I'll make a bet with you, if you can ever find a single post that I've ever made where I have claimed to be a genius or have said no president has even been reelected after 4 years of termination, I will never post in this forum again. On the flip side, if you can't, you do the same. Don't forget though, I actually remember what I post.

I'll get you started with my post you are referencing below. I didn't even address the dude who decided to bring up my degrees (for whatever reason) and other irrelevant shit because it would have hijacked the thread. But I must warn you, if you are to honor the bet and you're a man of your word, you'll never post in this forum again because I kind of know who Grover Cleveland is. Why am I so familiar with him? Because he became governor after one of the sons of the founder of one of the universities I graduated from. Nice try though, Ace. I wouldn't take me up on that bet though.

Today's "reality" is not me posting that it has never happened. It is me simply saying I don't really count politics when only white men were allowed to vote because that is no longer reality...Trump is a sexist obnoxious pig. He would have probably won 95% of the votes back in those horse and buggy days. LOL

The only thing Biden is close to doing is not breathing air for eternity, and the last time I checked, that has nothing to do with whipping Trump's fat ass in an election again.

I hate to tell you Trump loving folks this, but you can forget about Trump ever being your president again. That is just not going to happen. You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later. Sorry, but that's just reality. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What did you mean then when you wrote this:

"You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later."
And this was in conjunction with you mentioning to forget Trump ever being President again.

That looks awfully close to you needing to honor what you said, and never post in this forum again.
I meant exactly what I wrote. Do you think this country is becoming more accepting of Trump's behavior? This country is becoming less conservative by the day. If you can't understand what I posted, so be it. Blame your 5th grade English teacher because it wasn't that complicated which is why I mentioned reality at the end and even explained it further in this thread.
Are encouraged to do so . . .
They should also remember . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
My bad, biomed. This thread was started about me, and I should have just left it alone like I did when I first saw it and let it die like it was. I knew even responding to it was stupid and a mistake on my part because nothing will come of it other than silly back and forth bullshit that I am just contributing to.

No more replies from me because nothing is worth even replying to in this thread so again, my bad for just not letting it die a natural thread death.

Edit: I may post one more time if someone actually impresses me with a clever insult. This thread is about me. That is the least I can do to be a respectful and valued poster.
Discussions of personality are less effective in moving the country forward than discussions about policy and practice.

Moreover, the intellectual status of any poster here in this forum, be they Menza or Special Ed, has little bearing on how the policies coming from Washington, a state capitol or city council, affect our individual lives or the fate of The Nation.
Discussions of personality are less effective in moving the country forward than discussions about policy and practice.

Moreover, the intellectual status of any poster here in this forum, be they Menza or Special Ed, has little bearing on how the policies coming from Washington, a state capitol or city council, affect our individual lives or the fate of The Nation. Originally Posted by ICU 812
While all that is true, everyone makes mistakes, however when you are shown to be wrong admit it, accept it and move on. I for one don’t want to see anyone leave this forum.
What did you mean then when you wrote this:

"You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later."
And this was in conjunction with you mentioning to forget Trump ever being President again.

That looks awfully close to you needing to honor what you said, and never post in this forum again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
On a personal note, retired from a company, but 2 weeks before the official date and after giving upper management a piece of factual evidence, the head of security delivered my belongings and advised I was barred from the building, I technically wasn’t fired from the job , just the building. Less than 2 years later I got a call from the Drilling Manager,, asking if I would consider coming in and running a region drilling operation. Long story short I went back at over triple the salary and remained there for over 4 years. Talent always rises. Just in my case, Mr Trump will be re-elected .