Sky Parking

Is it safe to park in front of the strip at Sky?

I saw two spots on the side which were full and didn’t want to park in front and risk getting towed.

I also wasn’t sure if the spaces on the side were for the customers.
On the rare occasions I've gone there (and also when I visited the non-Asian massage places that used to be in that plaza, once upon a time), I would just park down at the far end of the plaza (opposite side from where the entrance to Sky), and never had a problem. It's actually nice when there are other cars parked in that area, as you sort of blend in, makes it not so obvious why you're there.
The plant shop has a sign that says only shoppers for there store can park there which sucks as the place never has customers when I am there. I've parked near the Enterprise car rental and walked around the back of the building without issue. Mostly due to winter as I don't want someone sliding into my car. The parking on the side can get busy when 2-3 customers park there.
A sandwich shop had opened down in York adjoining an AMP. One small parking lot. The shop had a sign in front of it that read, "Parking for NORMAL Customers Only." AMP got busted a month or so later.
you can park behind the building as well, along the road up against the building. i have done that a few times with no issues.