Name: Aliesha
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=144805
Phone: 6823259066
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=144805
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Off of 30 and 360
Activities: What wasn't done? BBBJ, DT, FF, ATP, ATM, PTM, Golden Shower, videos
Hair Length and Color: red, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny, fit, total spinner, short as fuck
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah I showed up to her incall last week (surprisingly nice) and told her I came early but I’m not rushing her. She said give her time to get ready. I gave her 30 minutes and 50 minutes after our appointment she messages me saying she had an unexpected guest stop by and that I can come up. I told her I’d have to leave an hour after our appointment started which is why I was only doing hhr. I’ve dealt with LC providers that have better communication and that’s saying a hell of a lot.
Yeah I showed up to her incall last week (surprisingly nice) and told her I came early but I’m not rushing her. She said give her time to get ready. I gave her 30 minutes and 50 minutes after our appointment she messages me saying she had an unexpected guest stop by and that I can come up. I told her I’d have to leave an hour after our appointment started which is why I was only doing hhr. I’ve dealt with LC providers that have better communication and that’s saying a hell of a lot. Originally Posted by rogerstone
This is very normal. If you read her reviews you should expect this and have plan B, C and D.
This is very normal. If you read her reviews you should expect this and have plan B, C and D.
Originally Posted by needingmilking

No. Not normal for her. Uncommonly lucky for roger to wait less than an hr.

Have a lot of patience and time to waste. It's like a hail mary throw. Don't count on it happening, but enjoy yourself if it does.
No. Not normal for her. Uncommonly lucky for roger to wait less than an hr.

Have a lot of patience and time to waste. It's like a hail mary throw. Don't count on it happening, but enjoy yourself if it does. Originally Posted by lurker Z
Yes I miss read the post, I thought that he cancelled her because she was late for almost an hr.

Yes waiting an hr was good.
I lucked out, then. I only waited 15 minutes. Lol. Suckers!