Sorry Hawaii - Senile Biden hates you

As disaster stricken Hawaiians are left to fend for themselves without help from FEMA or the National Guard per the Washington Post, Senile Biden remains holed up in Rehoboth giving Hawaii a big Fuck You.

After a couple hours on the Rehoboth beach today, the piece of shit imbecile, Senile Biden, was asked about the rising death toll in Hawaii

His response - “No comment,” he said before heading home

How utterly despicable this piece of shit is

But not surprising because what did Senile Biden do and where did Senile Biden go during the East Palestine train disaster?

Not to East Palestine but to Ukraine to promise more US military aid.
“No comment” - Senile Biden, when asked about Americans burned to death in Hawaii.

What a despicable piece of shit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1691089298429280256
Lol
Apparently those howlies don't know how to apply for government assistance, because it's absolutely available

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...declaration-3/
Lol Originally Posted by tommy156
Why am I not surprised that you would laugh at something tragic like this

Despicable

The devastation these people went through and you laugh

https://twitter.com/i/status/1691105427629764608
I'm not laughing at them. I'm laughing at your bogus claims that the government isn't there to help them. Government assistance is available for any resident of Hawaii right now, despite your confusion.
I'm not laughing at them. Originally Posted by tommy156
Yes you were -it is there for all to see. Just like you cheered a 75 year old disabled man being murdered. Just like you cheered Ashli Babbit being murdered

Despicable
Lol
US Border invasion: No visit by Senile Biden

Ukraine funding: No limit to Senile Biden sending funds to pay back those who bribed him

Chinese spy balloons: No urgency by Senile Biden

Toxic chemical spill in Ohio: No concern or visit by Senile Biden

Deadly Hawaii fires: No comment by Senile Biden

The entire country is seeing what “America Last” looks under the Senile Biden Criminal regime and we’re disgusted by it
I'm sorry. I thought we were talking about Hawaii? And how all legal residents of Hawaii are now able to apply for federal assistance to help them out of this hell? What happened to that topic?
Yes you were -it is there for all to see. Just like you cheered a 75 year old disabled man being murdered. Just like you cheered Ashli Babbit being murdered

Despicable Originally Posted by berryberry
One would think it would be easier for you to stay on topic, since you were the one who started the thread. But no, here we are talking about MAGA terrorists and January 6 again.
One would think it would be easier for you to stay on topic, since you were the one who started the thread. But no, here we are talking about MAGA terrorists and January 6 again. Originally Posted by tommy156
The truth hurts - you can't hide from it. Laughing at the people affected by the tragedy in Hawaii just like you cheered people's whose politics you disagreed with being murdered.

Everyone has seen it

What kind of human being does that ?

Despicable
Again, I'm laughing at your false premise. All Hawaii residents are entitled to federal assistance, despite your false claims to the contrary. You're angry about something that isn't even true. That's what I was laughing about (to clarify for a second time).
No, you were laughing at the devastation these people went through and the fact that your hero Senile Biden doesn't give a fuck. As evidenced both by his callous NO COMMENT and the fact that the Wash Post of all people report there is virtually no sign of Federal Assistance