URL / Website: n/a
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: dairy ashford
Activities: bbbj, boob play, fiv, massage, mish, doggie cowgirl, standing mish
Hair Length and Color: black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: tall asian girl with a little bit of meat. Not fat just more muscular. She was exactly what i look for in real life.
Recommendation: Yes
never seen a phone number that is 9 digits long and has a letter in it.
Hang around here and eventually you will see it all.
For those of you old enough to remember rotary phones, they had letters that coincided with a number such as in the case BR-549 (ask for Junior). In this case, the "M" also symbolizes the number 6. That being said, the phone number is 851-61762. The "2" is to redial. Hope that cleared up any confusion.
Ernestine can hook you up. One ringy dingy…
I remember ours started with WI. Then it went to 7 digits but for a few years it wasn't necessary to dial the first digit - in our town it was 9 so that was great because it took a "long time" to dial and for the dial to rotate back from a 9....lol.
Anyone else remember the party lines?
Everyone had to get caught up on the neighborhood latest before they would even consider waiting in turn.

Anyway, can someone save gg a pa reject by providing the correct contact #
Cross street?
Could be 'L Spa', it has some of those digits in the number. Also a few reviews on here. (281) 617-7245.
Anyone else remember the party lines?
Everyone had to get caught up on the neighborhood latest before they would even consider waiting in turn.

Anyway, can someone save gg a pa reject by providing the correct contact # Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I believe he's talking about foot health center previously known as (perfect health center) (281)-293-9996
Could be 'L Spa', it has some of those digits in the number. Also a few reviews on here. (281) 617-7245. Originally Posted by O'Mike
No Leah at L spa. Only Lily, Sunny and nana.
Yes I remember well the old phone system growing up in Houston on the south side. We had a phone number MO-7 then 4 digits and all you had to do to call someone was call the five digits and leave out the MO. Houston was less than 1 million people and I rode my bicycle on the easement of Loop 610 to go to school in Meyerland. Westheimer ended at Gessner and 290 wasn't even there....good ole days....
Sorry about that guys, I evidently did not copy and paste correctly. The correct phone number is (281)-293-9996. No letters or phrases associated with it. Also, please resist the urge to include the parentheses when dialing.
You care to share her number via PM?