URL / Website: -
City: Stafford
State: Texas
Address: 802 Farm-To-Market Rd 2234, Stafford, TX 77477
Activities: FBSM, HE
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: not fat, but a little thick (I would guess 140). Maybe 5' 4". Average face. Wore shorts and blouse but didnt get any look at underneath.
Recommendation: Yes
Uhhhh...you might want to read a few reviews and have a do-over.
How about some advice on what is needed?
UC, can you please add the review example link for Nate?
Not UC, but it's easy to cut and paste the link.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139

Nate, once you get premium access you will understand a lot better.

Good Luck.
Thank you Mikey,

Nate, read the examples, consider what could be added for ROS, send that to me by PM and PA will be reconsidered.
5 paragraphs minimum, must include a totally unconnected side story about your dog, and what you ate just before the encounter. Then compare the provider’s tits to my ex-wife’s tits (I know you’ve all seen them, she showed them to EVERYONE in town!!). Don’t forget to include the total cost of the encounter including a complaint about the price of gas to get there and if you parked in front and Hulk-walked through the front door or parked a block away and snuck through the back.

Good luck!
5 paragraphs minimum, must include a totally unconnected side story about your dog, and what you ate just before the encounter. Then compare the provider’s tits to my ex-wife’s tits (I know you’ve all seen them, she showed them to EVERYONE in town!!). Don’t forget to include the total cost of the encounter including a complaint about the price of gas to get there and if you parked in front and Hulk-walked through the front door or parked a block away and snuck through the back.

Good luck! Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
All true! UC keeps us thorough around here!
Also, should we treat her nice? Because we never know the answer to this.
  • Pyle1
  • 08-15-2023, 08:26 AM
I don't know if it is an official requirement, but I always want to know if my mileage will vary.
Also, should we treat her nice? Because we never know the answer to this. Originally Posted by majorjones
Ha!! This is my favorite. Be nice?!?! Why would I pay if I'm gonna have to be nice too??!!
You guys do not want to know what ECG thinks of you.