Thanks for all the great years Houston!

Hello everyone! I would like to thank y'all (most of y'all) for all the great,fun and at times, unforgettable memories! It's been a fun (for the most part) 10 years! I will be retiring.

I'm starting a new chapter in my life and it's a blessing for me to have made it! I'm grateful but thankful!
I appreciate all those who supported me through the years. Thank you! Thank you Houston and y'all stay safe!
Good luck sweetheart! You were always so kind to me. I wish you the best in your endeavors!
Good luck sweetheart! You were always so kind to me. I wish you the best in your endeavors! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Thank you. So have you. Stay safe pretty lady!
Good luck señorita
Good luck señorita Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you sir! I appreciate that!
Hate to see you go Moxie you were always very helpful, Good luck in your endeavors!
I never had the opportunity to meet you LM. You know can always make one last splurge and make a visit to Austin.... Me encantaria verte!

A'Man
Hate to see you go Moxie you were always very helpful, Good luck in your endeavors! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Glad to help my fellow providers, anytime. We should always be helpful towards each other, since we are in the same industry... thank you as well for always making me laugh with your posts! Your humor is awesome! Never change!
I never had the opportunity to meet you LM. You know can always make one last splurge and make a visit to Austin.... Me encantaria verte!

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Aaaaawwwww! Thanks! Sorry I never made it there. Gracias!
Glad to help my fellow providers, anytime. We should always be helpful towards each other, since we are in the same industry... thank you as well for always making me laugh with your posts! Your humor is awesome! Never change! Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Aw thanks girl
Let me have the last appointment, it will be so disappointing you will have to postpone retirement not to end it on bad note

obviously J/K, we never met but I liked many if your forum contributions. best of luck
  • Uomo
  • 08-25-2023, 12:53 PM
Good luck and all the best in the new chapter.
Let me have the last appointment, it will be so disappointing you will have to postpone retirement not to end it on bad note

obviously J/K, we never met but I liked many if your forum contributions. best of luck :bye1 Originally Posted by OtherChevyGuy
Thanks
Good luck and all the best in the new chapter. Originally Posted by Uomo
Absolutely! Life is beautiful. I can't wait to start and never look back! The hobby has been good to me, but there's a life out there waiting for me... thanks! And stay safe!
Well dang it Moxie. Good luck on your new adventures. Stay safe and have fun. Before you go make sure to update the taint photos.