Hi KC

I am excited to return to one of my favorite cities! Just stopping by to say Hi. Enjoy your weekend, see ya soon!
Finally made it. Any recommendations for a late night dinner?
Depends on what part of town you're in and what you are in the mood for. You better hurry, most places close at 9 or 10 during the week.
You are gorgeous. The best place for late dinner in Overland Park is a bistro called the Y. The food is great and mouth watering.
Enjoy your time here, you might think about rescheduling your trip to Pensacola due to the weather, keep an eye on it.
Yeah, I might try the Y tonight..Definitely sounds a little sexual though, lol

You are gorgeous. The best place for late dinner in Overland Park is a bistro called the Y. The food is great and mouth watering.
Enjoy your time here, you might think about rescheduling your trip to Pensacola due to the weather, keep an eye on it. Originally Posted by Topgun007
The best place for late dinner in Overland Park is a bistro called the Y. Originally Posted by Topgun007
Yeah, Sage, I love eating at the Y!
I just made it to KC and am still looking for the Y �� LMK if ur still in town and can tell me where to find it. I’ll definitely make up for your troubles
Finally made it. Any recommendations for a late night dinner? Originally Posted by Sage Solomon
How bout cream of some old guy? It's Chinese.