URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Saint Elmo and S. 1st St., near 71
Activities: FBSM, light touch, hugs, Spectacular BBBJNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’,2”, Good shape, amazing D boobs, she said they’re natural, almost seem too good to be true. Great smell lots of fun, very attractive.
Recommendation: - Hell yes!
Cap's review says B cups, yours is D cups .. is it the same girl?
  • Inigo
  • 08-27-2023, 11:58 AM
not sure - cup sizes are a bit weird anyway, they change based on the chest size, etc.... they were super firm, a bit smaller than a softball - about the size of a small grapefruit. Also, she said she had been in the US for 3 months...? regardless, all the rest is totally in line - seriously one of the best BJ's I've had in a Loooong time
Went this weekend as well and Tina was wearing a hefty support bra, most likely recommended post surgery. Concur with the Captain's review. A very sweet demeanor maybe less giggly than my first encounter but still very giving and eager to please!

What is it with the attitude of the other attendants? When I arrived at Just Relax, a non-descript Asian lady answered the door, no hello, no smiles, just "can I help you". I've noticed that at a few other places recently like they are disappointed you're there. See my RS Foot review. I'm good looking and fit, smile and usually say something nice. I'm also an easy sell. If you smile and seem happy to see me, I'm more likely to stay, book a full hour, and tip well. For me its all about the attitude.

Several months ago I went to Rainbow and they were very cordial. The attendant who greeted immediately let me through the door and then called out as 3 other girls appeared all smiling and asking to be picked. Nice! I understand that may no longer be the case based on recent reviews?
The attitude at Just Relax may have to do with a line formed for Tina while business is slow for everyone else. They don’t understand if they up their game, they could become famous too.
The attitude at Just Relax may have to do with a line formed for Tina while business is slow for everyone else. They don’t understand if they up their game, they could become famous too. Originally Posted by SARufus
This is normally the case. I have been around the block for awhile. I have had ladies lie to me saying "She not here or She busy." Even as far to tell me "She told me take care of you". I wait it out and get my girl. Then she's tells me she's seen 6 guys today already and the other girl only saw 2. Guys will wait or come back. We laugh and I say, what do you expect.
Same woman. Tina is enhanced!