City: SW Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd
Activities: FBSM ++ HJAN BBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black of course
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tina 5’2 thin ample chest. Enough for fun 110 soaking wet
Other - 5’6 - absolutely gorg long black hair sweet smile very nice chest athletic ass
Recommendation: No
You have a lot more patience than I do. It took me 4 visits to stop going. First one was a good experience than 3 bad experiences in a row.
The date on your review shows the future. I stopped by several days ago and they said Lisa had already left town. I've only been haggled once by a new girl. I complained to Mia, the smoking hot girl you referred to, who easily resolved the issue.
Honestly, this post looks like a hack job and the monitor should take it down. From the date of your post, your service doesn’t even happen until tomorrow.? The shop is north west not southwest. Lisa only worked at the shop four days and left on the 15th. Not sure who you are or what you were trying to accomplish with this post. There are so many inconsistencies here that the monitor should remove the post.

Guys like you dilute the credibility of this website, and should be suspended. From your conduct if I were one of the girls, I would not want to have anything to do with you. And if I owned the shop, I would throw your ass out the front door.

I’m just saying
Yeah I agree Cchriss. That shit did not happen there.