She's Back She's Crazy RUN AWAY!!!

https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-609845dafb53

She has a ton of accounts, names, etc. on just about every site out there.

SHE'S BAT SHIT CRAZY AND DANGEROUS!!!

I've seen her several times in her various incarnations. She's hot as Hell and has great skills. She's also BAT SHIT CRAZY AND DANGEROUS!!!

She has a tendency to be unable to walk a strait line and other problems. I didn't care because of her skill level. But last time I saw her she was off the wall crazy and not in a good way. I posted some minor details in the NOLA/south Louisiana forums and the thread got pulled.

I can say that I've had experiences with her where she blew up at Best Buy and started using my real name. She blew up in a Kroger parking lot and was yelling all sorts of names (including mine).

In any event, I can also say that she is in constant need of cash and is not shy about asking for advances. She peppered me with CashApp requests and included threats of outing unless I paid them.

She needs professional help.

Muffy: My apologies if I crossed any lines.

Anyone: Feel free to PM me with questions.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED!

HID (21-HID)

PS: Did I mention she's BAT SHIT CRAZY AND DANGEROUS?
Never had contact with that one but certainly has the look unstable in her eye. Personally I think I’m done with SA.. I just got off there. It seems to be lots of needy women with more problems than I can financially fix. I’m currently supporting one going through a divorce, I’ll most likely finance. As hid said they luv to pepper you with cash app requests.. honestly I’ve gotten very little in return from any of them.. hopefully y’all have had better luck… I’ll be in the ML if y’all would like to elaborate on your SA experiences.
  • RK2
  • 08-31-2023, 07:37 PM
She sounds like fun......seriously, any link for the non SA members?
I quit SA because I'm also dealing with extortion from someone I met there. I would be very careful going there if you have anything to hide. It is dangerous.
She sounds like fun......seriously, any link for the non SA members? Originally Posted by RK2

She is fun twixt the sheets. Just a psycho in the real world.

HID (21-HID)

https://secrethostess.com/1692802/
AHHH yeah that young lady right there is fun fun fun but is off the wall wall wall. Ill see her crazy azz when she comes back to monroe though.
AHHH yeah that young lady right there is fun fun fun but is off the wall wall wall. Ill see her crazy azz when she comes back to monroe though. Originally Posted by monroegent

Go for it my friend. I did my job. I warned you. She's a bust waiting to happen AGAIN.

HID (21-HID)
Prime Time Pussy ....makes a fool of me....I cudda sailed w/Jimmy Buffet....but my tallywhacker got involved....Sail on son of a son of a sailor...