URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: St Elmo at 1st St
Activities: Massage and ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black straight in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'8 100 lbs very nice c natural, shaved, long black straight hair in ponytail.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you for this report. I too went there this morning having called ahead to make an appointment with Tina. The lady on the phone with limited English said something like "Weekend ??? or maybe walk in only". I repeated my request and she struggled to answer.

I arrived about 20 minutes later and was greeted by Lisa who was not as young or hot as Tina (in my mind). I told her I called ahead for Tina, she brought me to the 1st room on the right and said "wait here for me" which I interpreted to as "wait here for minute". She returns about 5 minutes later and said "Tina busy, I'm new girl, I give great service". I said I'm really here to see Tina then using her translator app said wait 30 minutes. I said sorry, I have a tight schedule (which was true). She repeated to try her as she offers really good service. I wasn't inspired by her looks, dress, cleavage, and lack any gestures or hints of a fun time. So I left.

As I said in a previous post, I'm an easy sale. If she would have smiled and said "baby I offer same or better service than Tina" or maybe "your my first customer, I'll do anything you want" I would have caved. I've had words like that said to me at the old Revital Spa by Lakeline Mall. Remember that place?
Looks like I missed out. Oh well, your review was timely! Good to see that Just Relax is expanding with talent.
Tip?
I had a similar experience there last week. I made an appt. with Tina and told them when I arrived but I guarantee, based on previous reviews I've seen here for Tina, that Tina was not who I saw even though this girl insisted she was Tina. The level of service and haggling over price and cover for BJ was obnoxious. She insisted on $200 tip just for BBBJ. I only had an extra $160 on me after paying the door fee (thought I had more). I told her BBBJ or I leave and no tip she she agreed but said "no boom boom." Whoever I saw was attractive but it most definitely was not Tina and the BBBJ skills were slightly above average at best. Needless to say I won't be going back as it seems the AMP's like to pull the bait and switch as often as possible...at least that has been my experience.
I had a similar experience there last week. I made an appt. with Tina and told them when I arrived but I guarantee, based on previous reviews I've seen here for Tina, that Tina was not who I saw even though this girl insisted she was Tina. The level of service and haggling over price and cover for BJ was obnoxious. She insisted on $200 tip just for BBBJ. I only had an extra $160 on me after paying the door fee (thought I had more). I told her BBBJ or I leave and no tip she she agreed but said "no boom boom." Whoever I saw was attractive but it most definitely was not Tina and the BBBJ skills were slightly above average at best. Needless to say I won't be going back as it seems the AMP's like to pull the bait and switch as often as possible...at least that has been my experience. Originally Posted by teeoff