Name: Ambrianna or “Bri”
User ID:: None
Phone: 469-319-4975
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...bri-35565.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spa setting north Dallas / Addison
Activities: FBSM with light kissing and BBBJ. I got CFS but Bri mentioned that she doesn’t always offer FS before we met
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length but she had it up most of the time
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: TITTIES. That is what you get. MILF body with a curvy ass and huge knockers. Cute smile that goes with a body built for sin. She is rather short but her head game is 10/10.
Recommendation: Yes
This lady looks like a milf at the mall or target that will make me act like I'm looking for something that happens to be exactly where she's standing.... bod built for fkn
Thanks for the review. I reached out once but we couldn’t work on the timing. Hope to see her soon.
Thanks Gozer... have been checking out her RR ads too!
Thanks for the review. I reached out once but we couldn’t work on the timing. Hope to see her soon. Originally Posted by Tequila12
I’ve reached out before with no reply. Might try again.
Is this Abbi from bungalow? Looks like the same body but I can’t tell cause no face and tattoos are covered.

Looks like you saw her as Abigail and Madison. Same girl?
Is she really Abigail?
Are pics really her, recent, and accurate as to appearance and particularly current weight / figure?
I guess she is from Bungalow the nurse one.
I have seen her a few times during BDWorx era. For the activities OP mentioned I used to give $$.
Not worth the price she is charging now.