What’s the deal with Gulf Shores?

Can anybody help me out???…. I will be touring Gulf Shoes soon… I find it odd there’s no girls there considering it’s a high tourist attraction. Somebody tell me something I don’t know. 6623187977 drussard88@gmail.com
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_3802.jpeg (62.6 KB, 171 views)
I think it’s more of a family tourist spot so most girls choose Mobile or Pensacola because the locals provide a much more solid client base.
There's a few of us mongers down here, I think you will love it here, lol
There's a few of us mongers down here, I think you will love it here, lol �� somebody help me here, I know you guys are around, lol, thanks for the help, Boeing Guy, lol, please stop
Damn, I kinda posted this twice, hey mods, please take your pick
Gotcha… just thought there would be more.
Steel wheels… he didn’t scare me away… just thought there would be more but I guess not… maybe that means I’ll have twice the fun when I’m there?!?! I hope so anyway��
You're going to love it... lol, the weather is getting pretty good... unless we get a hurricane, that's a different story...
Nice place, good people, lol, I hope you will visit...
You can check out tryst to see the dates… I already have it set. Eccie won’t allow me to out the dates here.
Is there another platform yall use there that I should know about?
You can check out tryst to see the dates… I already have it set. Eccie won’t allow me to out the dates here. Originally Posted by DeeDeeMarie
You are correct that you cannot Announce the Dates you will be in an Area/Location.

However . . .

IF you are asked in the Co-Ed Discussions Forums when you will be somewhere in the area covered by that Forum.

You can post a direct reply to the Question of when you will be in an Area/Location covered by that Forum.
Hey DeeDee. When are you planning to be in Gulf Shores?
October 12-15 I will be in Gulf Shores.

You are correct that you cannot Announce the Dates you will be in an Area/Location.

However . . .

IF you are asked in the Co-Ed Discussions Forums when you will be somewhere in the area covered by that Forum.

You can post a direct reply to the Question of when you will be in an Area/Location covered by that Forum. Originally Posted by biomed1
Hey DeeDee. When are you planning to be in Gulf Shores? Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Pm sent, txt sent, email sent….. no reply