URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, Anal, Riming, Squirt & Sex
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender, white, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice breat, round ass and 5”6 tall
Recommendation: Yes
It's as if the IE in ECCIE is lost on you.
Also it's RIMMING not Riming.
That’s a mistake? Lmao
Thanks tho
No ad anywhere? Where'd you find this? No info or photos, just a number and 2 encounters. Would like a link.
Tried to send an email. Got kicked back saying it didn't exist.
I think that’s a lie or maybe you made a mistake.
The email I added to this review is her email.
Maybe you should text or email her for her link and other info you need.
I don’t wanna add any link here, I don’t wanna get banned lol.
Maybe you should text or email her for her link and other info you need.
I don’t wanna add any link here, I don’t wanna get banned lol. Originally Posted by hytg22k
Soooooo 2 encounters, won't post a fucking link, has a shady review of someone nobody's heard of, and thinks he will get banned for posting a link?

DM me a fucking link then dude cause this looks fake as fuck. Look at other reviews they ALL have links this is so fucking stupid to even be having this conversation. She's a hooker. You fucked a hooker. Then came onto a hooker review site. And say you don't want to get banned for posting a link to an AD of said hooker.

What kind of BS sting operation is this? lmfao.
I once get banned in a forum for posting link and got an email that posting any link or mention any other forum is not allowed.
I don’t know how strict rules are on here so I’m not tryna mess myself up.
I bet some people might have sent her text and get her ads link without blaming me or discrediting my review.
And it’s not two encounters. I met her once I only made a mistake by posting twice because I wasn’t so sure if a review post should be “new thread” or “new encounter” so I just posted in both section.
Both has same write up so that should indicate that it’s not two encounters
First off, finish a thought and try to not post 3 times.
Second, I'm telling you you can post a link. You've been on this forum damn near a year. Figure it out.
You have TWO encounters, one was in New York. The second here is this random bitch who's number shows no results on a search.
Well I hit copy and paste so idk how much of a mistake that is. If someone else emails and it gets a reply I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.
Curious so I sent test email - no message - & didn't get kicked back