Attention Asianstars promoters I need help

Are there any Asianstars promoters here? I need help getting verified. PM me if you want to help me. I don't know what else to do.
Lmfao
Love this post. I need help too from the pimp about my latest bad experience at Michiko but I am on bad term with them already. I want my money back.

What's your story? Share it with us
Love this post. I need help too from the pimp about my latest bad experience at Michiko but I am on bad term with them already. I want my money back.

What's your story? Share it with us Originally Posted by dallasaustin

That would be Thread Hijacking. Keep on point. This is obviously about a guy who's wife isn't horny enough & believes the "promoters" here can help him get verified instead of going through the studio & respecting the studios process.
That would be Thread Hijacking. Keep on point. This is obviously about a guy who's wife isn't horny enough & believes the "promoters" here can help him get verified instead of going through the studio & respecting the studios process. Originally Posted by marvel21
What is this? Pimps union against me? Bring it on pimps! Bring hammer! I am bringing LE and feds on all of your pimps.
What is this? Pimps union against me? Bring it on pimps! Bring hammer! I am bringing LE and feds on all of your pimps. Originally Posted by dallasaustin
Teacher we didn’t turn in the math homework!
I followed the studio process. Jumped through all the hoops. It's been a year now and still no approval.
I followed the studio process. Jumped through all the hoops. It's been a year now and still no approval. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Asian Star is super careful after Chung Tran slip. Chung Tran got theme raided before. Look like Dallas-Austin boy will take revenge on Chung Tran for Asian Star. Good Lick
I am a very good client. I am never late. I never cancel. I treat the girls with the utmost dignity and respect.
I am a very good client. I am never late. I never cancel. I treat the girls with the utmost dignity and respect. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
That's nice man. AsianP don't, he a motherfukka lying ass Bald fuckin Mexican. He be stalking everywhere, time he shit be exposed, deport that baldy to Mexico

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063320622&postcount=9
Asian Star is super careful after Chung Tran slip. Chung Tran got theme raided before. Look like Dallas-Austin boy will take revenge on Chung Tran for Asian Star. Good Lick Originally Posted by AsianP
Bad advise. Email them again. If your as good as you say, should be no issue
Bad advise. Email them again. If your as good as you say, should be no issue Originally Posted by Ghostrider
No advice. Just an FACT. Ask kiss (previous AS owner). I know both you and Chung knows her. At least you were faithful to her while Chung Tran decided to backstab her.