State: Kansas
Address: Near 75th & i35
Activities: Massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older Asian lady would say late 30’s. Attractive, b cups
Recommendation: No
She's getting ridiculous with her demands...if she keeps that attitude up I'm only going to giver her 10 bucks for no finish I the job and having a attitude lol
She’s always nice to me, I like Rachel. Guess it makes scheduling easier if nobody else likes her.
She sweet and used to be good but got attitude and demands extra for nothing. Shes turned diva and well not worth it others there much better
Just had a normal massage from her trying to relax the muscle after doing super sets at gym. I ordered 1 hour but she said it's done at 40mins lol.
Then she asked for tips at the door.
I politely expressed are you kidding me and didn't give her anything. It's pretty Ridiculous.
She’s always nice to me, I like Rachel. Guess it makes scheduling easier if nobody else likes her. Originally Posted by Rayeti
She's always been great with me. Friendly, playful, joking and magnificent tits.

She's always been great with me. Friendly, playful, joking and magnificent tits.

Originally Posted by RManFlint
Why wait until the flip? Make it clear at the beginning. Then you can enjoy the pre-flip without concern for the after-flip. Just a thought.
Never had the pleasure of visiting this establishment. Everytime I think - Hmm that place looks ok, someone follows soon after w a shit post.
In the past,- Occasionally someone would say - What do you guys see in the Amp's - why bother?? A big part of it has always been for me, ease of appointment and basic expectations in a near Retail environment. When they can't just make the basics available pretty regularly - then I just cancel that location - theres always 4 more like em - and somewhere, we'll find one that meets and exceeds the basics. I've played it out at Healthy, not returning. These reviews for Perfect saves me time & money. I could get treatment like that at home - :-)