Date: 10/08/2023
Name: Skyler Thompson
User ID:: Allkaps
Phone: 9726713331
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Galleria North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I saw her in a hotel in the Addison area, but it was really a nice hotel not one of those seedy places
Activities: We had a great time full menu, GFE…. would she open the door? It’s just wow she’s dressed impeccably spelled perfect. Everything was on the menu, but no Greek.
Hair Length and Color: She has black hair it’s straight I’d say it’s just slightly past the shoulder and very smooth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very few people will have a better body. She definitely keeps in shape…. She looks like Christmas morning…ready to be unwrapped and enjoyed if you like boobs this is your girl… i’m thinking I may have to take out a second mortgage
Recommendation: Yes
LOL, the phone # listed is for a travel agency
no links? just a phone number without a webpage ad is kind of shady.
She has all of her teeth, and she's in her late 20's? That's simply not credible information, LOL
Isn't this the backup quarterback for the Miami Dolphins?

NVM found a P411 page:

https://preferred411.com/P329323

Also eccie:

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=70898
Something is off in the OPs mind, or google translate or something.

Sorry, at first I wanted to jump on this one, now, I want to go rinse my eyes.
She must really like doors
Plus she "spelled" perfect.
Her first picture on P411 looks like a dude... oh boy!!
Anyway thanks for the review op.
Some of the replies above are just plain confusing. Hell, Chung's seems to be the most reasonable of them all. (The most confusing perhaps is the reviewer's reference to how "She's dressed impeccably spelled perfect"... What does that even mean?) Oh well, to each their own I guess. Keep on rockin in the free world!
LOL, the phone # listed is for a travel agency Originally Posted by huskerdude
wait the number is correct 972-671-3331 she is not a travel agent but with take you to the moon
no links? just a phone number without a webpage ad is kind of shady. Originally Posted by longhard1one
She is on P411 I should have put that info in the report. ...Skyler Thompson....btw she looks better than her pictures. She said her pics were taken by herself....I gave her the name of a photog and she said she will come up with new pics and a website....
She has all of her teeth, and she's in her late 20's? That's simply not credible information, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I met a few girls that took their dentures out ....this one is just slightly classier and I was ok that she left them in ...kidding of course...this girl can come home for thanksgiving...if necessary
Her first picture on P411 looks like a dude... oh boy!!
Anyway thanks for the review op. Originally Posted by Speedjet
I thought so too but she will re do her pics and I PROMISE she is all girl with all girl parts.....she will be re doing her pics and they will accentuate the female that she is....but honestly this girl makes the process easy because very few providers have a actual heart and care about the encounter......not interested in taking the money and running.....she has a real job and honestly takes very few new clients and gets more satisfaction from repeat business.....she is concerned about everyones happiness and safely....she is honest and pretty prompt which is hard to find in this 'hobby'