PM's when you don't have capacity

I don't have PA and have a ton of pm's saved so I can't receive or send pm's because I've exceeded my capacity. I should only be able to receive or send to mods or admin from my understanding. My question is how and why can I receive a pm from a "member", not a mod, yet still not be able to respond to them. I've had other members pm me and they get the "exceeded capacity" message yet one member, supposedly not a mod, is able to send me a pm that I receive yet can't respond to. This is very strange and raises several concerns.
AG any suggestions??? Something doesn't add up and raises many safety concerns.
Can a mod answer me? I received a pm from a "member" when I couldn't receive from anyone other than a mod or admin. How is that possible?????? Which mod has a member handle? That's the only possible answer especially with the radio silence
This is BS. I need an answer. It sure looks as if there is a mod or admin with a separate user handle. A handle that is in the top 10% of eccie posters. Somebody got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
Any answers?? If one of you want to talk off the board I'll be happy to give you my phone number to talk. You're group has at least one or two playing a game. And I can guess at least one.
Your profile says Premium Access which means your inbox can hold 2500 messages.

Unless your inbox has 2500 messages and it's full, you will still receive PMs.
Your profile says Premium Access which means your inbox can hold 2500 messages.

Unless your inbox has 2500 messages and it's full, you will still receive PMs. Originally Posted by CG2014
I just got PA back this evening after a review. I received a pm yesterday from a "member" that couldn't come through for other members.

I've had one specific mod that has hounded me and is obviously a top ten poster handle as well

Hell I almost sound like WEC. That's scary
Delete as many as you don't need.
Delete as many as you don't need. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I understand that but that doesn't answer my question which is "How can a "member" who isn't a mod or admin get a pm to deliver to me when I can't receive any pm's?"
I understand that but that doesn't answer my question which is "How can a "member" who isn't a mod or admin get a pm to deliver to me when I can't receive any pm's?" Originally Posted by ntxguy
Definitely disturbing that your specific question is not being answered. I am hoping for a good, simple explanation, and than nothing untoward has occurred. Lots of eyes are watching & waiting along with you...
Definitely disturbing that your specific question is not being answered. I am hoping for a good, simple explanation, and than nothing untoward has occurred. Lots of eyes are watching & waiting along with you... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Still no answer
The settings are per handle so if a mod registered another handle that handle would not be able to do any more than whatever it is set at, such as premium access, and a mod can not change settings to a handle to give it mod status.

If you want to RTM that PM or send us the person we can look at his settings.
Last I knew you could receive messages from members You just couldn’t read it or respond.. but you get the notification.
I'm not sure why you can receive a PM and not be able to respond to it.

Sometime I get email notifications that say a member is trying to send me a pm but I have exceed capacity and I need to clear out space.
His point is not the emails, he wants to know if Chung is a Mod!…… He’s saying that Chung was able to send him a PM when he was a valued poster and not able to get emails from anybody because he already exceeded the minimum limit.