Review: (Thailand) Aimeeasian left me with a smile

Date: 10/20/23
Name: Aimeeasian
Contact Info: Aimeeasian@instagram.com
Line Aimeetuktuk
URL / Website: None
General Area: Pattay Thailand
Activities: kissing, nipple sucking hers and mine blowjob no condom sex condom fiv toys sex missionary (my choice)
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 2000 baht ($55)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: small petite little dynamite package
5’3” Maybe 110lbs MM small c’s shaved and smooth kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the reviews. I am 6 weeks to wheels up. I hope to have as much fun as you've been having. I plan on more bars and a less Thai Friendly than you though.
Man wish I could say that, I won’t be back until late January. I’m jealous I can’t make it sooner
I get the part of more bars and I have been to many at night and the ladies are plentiful!!
I want to give you 1 very important tip make sure you bring only brand new 100 dollar bills with no markings or even the tiniest of a tear they have gotten really picky!!
I get the part of more bars and I have been to many at night and the ladies are plentiful!!
I want to give you 1 very important tip make sure you bring only brand new 100 dollar bills with no markings or even the tiniest of a tear they have gotten really picky!! Originally Posted by sage123
Thanks for the tip. I will do that. I plan to only bring about 200-300 for the initial exchange then use my CS ATM card to get baht.
Sounds like a hot session ! I hear the BF's have really increased so worth an ask before you decide to take someone home.