URL / Website: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65504539
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: W Parmer Lane near Riata
Activities: FMSM, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, medium length pulled back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful Thai girl, curvy with awesome large C natural breasts. Nice ass and view for behind. Also a great view looking at her sweet face.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!

What are her rates?
Is that her in the picture?
Is that her in the picture? Originally Posted by Viper0925
She is not as pale and more traditional Thai Skin tone (Sun kissed Tan). She is mid 20s and she has a beautiful Thai face, great smile.

GT
From what I have read she is one to AVOID.
Read between the lines here: I've seen Jenny twice this tour. Once for half hour (amazing time and an amazing bargain price too) and then one time for an hour (second half disappointing).

Some of the criticisms of Jenny are valid. Some are a bit unfair, IMO. But she remains one of the very few young (actual 20's) and pretty providers in Austin right now. I see her as a beautiful, sweetheart of a person who is full of attention and energy for a half hour.
From what I have read she is one to AVOID. Originally Posted by Texaskowpoke
DEFINITELY avoid. You'll be glad you did.
DEFINITELY avoid. You'll be glad you did. Originally Posted by teeoff
teeoff, you have this childish habit of crying about almost every provider you visit. It seems you are the common denominator. And you need to grow up.

You are not trying to help the community with your reviews. You post and try to hijack threads, insisting everyone listen to only you. And you expect this because this board has any history of trust with you? The more you demand "AVOID" to all these girls, the clearer it becomes that you are merely a man child holding a grudge. You have no credibility.

And by the way, this is MY review, not yours. So stop trying to hijack it with your agenda.

teeoff, you have this childish habit of crying about almost every provider you visit. It seems you are the common denominator. And you need to grow up.

You are not trying to help the community with your reviews. You post and try to hijack threads, insisting everyone listen to only you. And you expect this because this board has any history of trust with you? The more you demand "AVOID" to all these girls, the clearer it becomes that you are merely a man child holding a grudge. You have no credibility.

And by the way, this is MY review, not yours. So stop trying to hijack it with your agenda.

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That's really funny. Thanks for the laugh!
That's really funny. Thanks for the laugh! Originally Posted by teeoff
Sure thing, BigBamboo.
Suggestion for those who are on fence about seeing her.
Try the half hour, and do not expect anything you read in others reviews (good or bad) and enjoy whatever she offers. She is definitely young, all depends on how her mood is at the time ... bad or worse. For the price of hhr just a qv is also a good deal, it may hurt when you go expecting something.