URL / Website: -
City: Austin/Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Almost to butt, Dark, curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kiki looks just like she walked out of a Chinese brochure. Long black curly hair. Tight petite spinner with very HWP B's. 5ft 100lbs
Recommendation: Yes
  • RREB
  • 10-30-2023, 12:03 PM
As you always seem to ask . . . Donation????
As you always seem to ask . . . Donation???? Originally Posted by RREB
Awe you thought about me. You have your answer sir.
Awe you thought about me. You have your answer sir. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Donation?
Donation? Originally Posted by silvester91999
You have your answer.
I don't know why guys can't just post the fucking donation in the ROS. It's not a fucking national secret!
I don't know why guys can't just post the fucking donation in the ROS. It's not a fucking national secret! Originally Posted by Kimchi
+ 1
I don't know why guys can't just post the fucking donation in the ROS. It's not a fucking national secret! Originally Posted by Kimchi
Well, years ago I posted donations regularly. I’m a believer in pay it forward. It’s always worked so I’m generous. I posted a review for an incredible evening at Treasures in Houston with a big donation. I spent several weeks after that getting hate mail from what seemed an endless supply of tightwads. “You’re wrecking the market”, “you’re out pricing us” and my favorite, “you dumbass, you paid too much”. Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. There’s a really thin line between public and ROS. I occasionally PM donation amounts but I’ll never set myself up for that again.
......Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. ..... Originally Posted by ParsonJacob
YUP!

I've always adhered to the philosophy that what you give for a donation is based on your level of satisfaction and the relationship you establish with the ladies. Fuck everyone else.

The haters are gonna keep hating and those of us who treat the ladies right, as we see fit, will keep earning benefits and extra mileage. So who really comes out ahead in the end, gee, I dunno?

So have fun, play safe and reap the benefits of what you sow!
+ 1 Originally Posted by Hollis Wood
+2. To me a review without donation amount is worthless. I read a review and think ok, I'll give her a shot. Only to find out she's $500/hr or some ridiculous amount. No girl is worth that to me so it's just a time waster. If it's in a review I know that girl isn't for me. I'm mostly a strip club guy and I put amount spent in every review I write. Why not give guys at least an idea of what they'll spend. I think most know that there is some ymmv with these girls but at least get them in the ballpark.
  • RREB
  • 10-31-2023, 02:41 PM
I think most here no what the "Ballpark" is.
+2. To me a review without donation amount is worthless. I read a review and think ok, I'll give her a shot. Only to find out she's $500/hr or some ridiculous amount. No girl is worth that to me so it's just a time waster. If it's in a review I know that girl isn't for me. I'm mostly a strip club guy and I put amount spent in every review I write. Why not give guys at least an idea of what they'll spend. I think most know that there is some ymmv with these girls but at least get them in the ballpark. Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
You all can look at my reviews over the years and I have many with full donation amounts, etc. Then, like another post on this thread, I get called out for "paying too much" Blah, blah blah.

You can ask 90% of the guys that send me a PM or even on this thread, I respond with amounts. I only don't when I have a new Handle with zero reviews, because of LE Possibilities. Just know if you don't have at least ONE worthy review, I assume you are LE fishing.

I play in both DFW and Austin hobby scene. Additinally, i have dabbled in other markets from my work travels. Trust me the true amounts guys pay are all over the place. Sometimes the girl AND/OR experience is just WORTH IT. Fuck you if I chose to pay ABOVE AVERAGE. Do you tip a waitress more if she goes above and beyond?!?!

NATIVETEXAN

You say a review without a donation is worthless. I will call you. As RREB has ponted out, I ask for donation amounts probably more than anyone on here. =)

As stated above, I actually do respond when people ask me for amounts. I think I have responded to you Native, =].

I feel putting more about what ACTUALLY happens during the encounter is more important than just, "She was great, I donated XYZ, and I left."

Also, if you read DFW forums we have a lot of promoters that have been or are being called out. Promoters (I was accused of being one in DFW), notoriously include amounts in their reviews so that it kinda "sets the price" for the ladies". So that is also another reason I have backed off showing amounts, but still gladly share them privately, in my reviews.

I'm sure more than 1-2 people can vouch that, just on this review, I have shared my donation for Kiki around 4-5 times I think.

Back to work, stay safe.

GT
Well, years ago I posted donations regularly. I’m a believer in pay it forward. It’s always worked so I’m generous. I posted a review for an incredible evening at Treasures in Houston with a big donation. I spent several weeks after that getting hate mail from what seemed an endless supply of tightwads. “You’re wrecking the market”, “you’re out pricing us” and my favorite, “you dumbass, you paid too much”. Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. There’s a really thin line between public and ROS. I occasionally PM donation amounts but I’ll never set myself up for that again. Originally Posted by ParsonJacob
+100 to this
Guys, lets stay with the review.
Lectures are more appropriate in Men's room.
Guys, lets stay with the review.
Lectures are more appropriate in Men's room. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
/salute