URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N. Parmer near Apple
Activities: BBBBJ, light kissing, CFS
Hair Length and Color: black, mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jenny has a cute face and a thicker body than I was led to believe based on 1 review on here. Nice, full C breasts but a bit of a stomach
Recommendation: No
Looks like VIP is just as bad, but more money!
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to see her, but decided not to as her VIP donation is not much different that the other agencies in town.
definitely don't take the VIP, for 20 more you can go to LOL for 1000x or choose any of the local ladies with stellar reviews
You have a total of 5 reviews and have 4 NO’s. Maybe you did have a bad experience with Jenny. Or perhaps you are hard to please? I don’t know and I don’t really care. Just don’t take your bad experiences out on anyone else.. I personally never lie my reviews. But they are my experiences, not anyone else’s. Do I believe it’s possible you had a bad encounter with Jenny? Absolutely. It’s absolutely possible. I wasn’t there, you were.

As for me, I happen to be enthusiastic about the hobby and savor every moment. I hope, in the future, you can find a better success rate in this hobby. I actually do hope you find the joy you are looking for.
You have a total of 5 reviews and have 4 NO’s. Maybe you did have a bad experience with Jenny. Or perhaps you are hard to please? I don’t know and I don’t really care. Just don’t take your bad experiences out on anyone else.. I personally never lie my reviews. But they are my experiences, not anyone else’s. Do I believe it’s possible you had a bad encounter with Jenny? Absolutely. It’s absolutely possible. I wasn’t there, you were.

As for me, I happen to be enthusiastic about the hobby and savor every moment. I hope, in the future, you can find a better success rate in this hobby. I actually do hope you find the joy you are looking for. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
funny how every time you comment on a post about something you don't like or disagree with you always start with how many reviews that person has. The number of reviews don't matter and you were once a newbie at this with only a handful of reviews. I never specifically mentioned you so you assumed it was. To be fair, you were right. That said, your "holier than thou" mentality on here because you have 106 reviews makes you nothing more than a regular reviewer. That is all. I have not posted all of my reviews and that is my prerogative whereas, unlike you, I am not on here daily or even weekly. I don't feel the need to comment on posts or leave every review after seeing somebody. Anyway, have a great weekend and keep those reviews coming.
teeoff, you come across as a real dick.
I too had a terrible experience with Jenny and can totally relate to what happened to teeoff. Mine was even weird, poor service but too much praise for herself, how popular she is and what all she will do the next time. She mentioned she likes a bit older guys may be thats how the reviews are divided.

No offense to anyone! Just stating the facts from my visit.
JeethaLaal, why not post a review?

Between you, teeoff and me, there are 3 overwhelmingly horribly bad experiences with Jenny.

Fringe Ben is a one month old account, there are questions on how legit that account is. Cap writes the most amazing out of the world experience on every single girl and GoodTyme agrees with Cap on every one of his review. Then there is the TheBlowingVirgin who seems questionable, usually comments a "." for every D&T review. I'm sure there are others. There are clear patterns.

I feel there are a lot less legit reviews and real people should write more. And we should ignore the comments from these people on the reviews mostly along the lines of "its you, its not her, she is awesome"
Will definitely write a detailed review shortly.
teeoff, you come across as a real dick. Originally Posted by Fringe Ben
And your comment proves that YOU are a real dick!
@stevegates

I am not trying to derail thread. I think you and teeoff have valid opinions and reviews. I feel your implications on the previous post is off. Mandy and Tina are the only reviews where I have agreed with Cap'n and trust me, they are worth the time. Otherwise please show evidence where I have performed the actions you have implied.

I just will defend people when I see a person imply things that I feel were not justly accused.

Focus on the review not another handle.

GT