Calling Admiral Giggle out for poor moderation

AG,
you gave me a warning for "Unwarranted QUACK of a Newbie Review"
The review in question is
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2945061

First of all that review was done by Chung and he is no newbie.

Take the warning back. I am not going to put up with this poor moderation!

Go ahead, "swing the ban hammer" IDGAF!

Big Enos, adios. Little Enos (I know you are banned ) but you can read this. See you at IHOP

Salty, the more I read about the Jooz the more I do not like them!

To all that expose the PIMPS and PROMOTERS here, keep up the GOOD FIGHT PATRIOTS!

I am going to find Jesus this weekend. Oh, my legless wife is pregnant.
Giggles get in the ring now Mister!
Fair question.. Is there a "Moderator School" or "credentials"?
  • tml
  • 11-03-2023, 07:15 PM
I’d have given you a harsher “sentence”….but I’d have given Chung a few points for not disengaging when all you appeared to want was a pissing match.

(And I bet “newbie” was an auto-correct extension of “new,” and not a mis-identification of Chung’s tenure around here….but that’s just a logical guess)

Promoter reviews have been around forever….but there’s a difference between promoters and propagandists, and Chung has never struck me as the latter. We all “promote” - with our reviews - the girls we like….we want them to stay around town (and in the case of Asians, not go to Cali, LV, NY, or wherever else)

But in my experience, most of the guys saddled with the “promoter” label around here still give reviews that are pretty consistent with my experience with the same girls…there have been exceptions to this, but they are few and far between.

Now, I’m not around enough for my experience alone to debunk the general idea, but I at least have enough experience to know that the so-called “promoter problem,” is not as nefarious (or in any other way “black and white”), or widespread as many around here try to make it seem.

But that’s just 13-years-in-around-here me….who by the way, is going from frequent visitor, to DFW resident within the year, so I guess maybe I’ll get fitted for my own promoter label soon. (Chung, do we have a clubhouse? Get smoking jackets? A free WalMart Plus membership? ANYTHING?!?)