Hobbling in a retirement home in Florida

I recently moved to Florida in a nice retirement community. There is a security guard who is very busty who has harassed my companions. Come to find out the security guard lost her job in another retirement community. I just want to be left alone. Do security guards really watch traffick at an old person's home? Should I Uber? So many questions. Any suggestions please.
You should be in a retirement home cause all this thread starting is old AF
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2023, 11:02 PM
See why we can't have nice things.
It's always refreshing to see the first two responses come from ladies who understand that their career is now at the nursing home because no one wants them. UC I've asked for help. Have not gotten it. Now the gloves need to come off on this constant harassment. I should be able to be here without having to deal with foolishness and constant harassment
R. M. please if I was you I would say nothing. You look like someone's old grandmother. You know the one who has a spit cup next to her and farts at the most awkward times. Just farts and has to check her diaper just in case it's an actual turd in there. I'm tired of being messed with. Please please stop
  • Busty
  • 11-15-2023, 11:57 PM
This is Texas, not Florida.
Maybe the mods can move this to the
Florida forums.
  • R.M.
  • 11-16-2023, 05:26 AM
R. M. please if I was you I would say nothing. You look like someone's old grandmother. You know the one who has a spit cup next to her and farts at the most awkward times. Just farts and has to check her diaper just in case it's an actual turd in there. I'm tired of being messed with. Please please stop Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
This is you trying? Poor you.
What you actually need is a good ole dose of Muffin Pants.
About that retirement housing.
You should fit right in.
I see no Terrence Howard here.
But you did open this can of worms. So deal with it.
You get what you ask for...
Duck,
There's no infractions, yet, and you do simply invite the comments.

But, back to this thread.

I don't understand why anyone needs to hobby in a retirement home. Those are full of single civies.

And, Security is like hotel security. Camera's everywhere. Frankly, these are basically hotels that cater to that demographic.
Hobbling in a retirement home in Florida
I recently moved to Florida in a nice retirement community. There is a security guard who is very busty who has harassed my companions. Come to find out the security guard lost her job in another retirement community. I just want to be left alone. Do security guards really watch traffick at an old person's home? Should I Uber? So many questions. Any suggestions please. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
There are several factors you should take into consideration.
Are these companions visiting you mature & conservatively dressed or are they young hoochied out thug girls like the ones you recently had fun with at D-Spot?
Maybe she is mistaking your hobbling for the Crip-Walk?
You may be inadvertently bringing attention to yourself by appearing unsavory & bringing seedy guests onto the property. After all it is her job to keep the premises safe.
Not even sure where your train of thought is going Duck. It seems to have jumped the track before it left the station.
This is Texas, not Florida.
Maybe the mods can move this to the
Florida forums. Originally Posted by Busty
Exactly

I don't understand why anyone needs to hobby in a retirement home. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He said hobbling, not hobbying, so maybe he wants advice on bondage?
Well, I stand corrected.
My bad for posting after we get in late from the barn party.

Of course folks hobble in a RH.
But, is it hobbling or wobbling.
He said hobbling, not hobbying, so maybe he wants advice on bondage? Originally Posted by Bowser98
That is one definition as well as the usual descriptor regarding one’s inability to walk either due to an accident or illness impairing one’s mobility, i.e., to walk lamely; limp.

However, OP’s hobbling can mean to proceed irregularly and haltingly: “His social media posts hobble with their faulty logic or incomplete detail.”
Misery came to mind as soon as I heard hobbling!