URL / Website: https://www.nexismassage2023.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 11416 N FM 620
Activities: FBSM, SE and NE and HE
Hair Length and Color: Brown, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful young (to me) woman. Would absolutely love to go back and see her. Toned body, thin, beautiful breasts and an incredible butt.
Started with a nice FBSM. She paid attention to all of the right spots. I could tell this isn’t her first rodeo. See the ROS
Recommendation: Yes
Something's not adding up here. I have a review I'm posting soon, but Sara left on Tuesday for a few weeks. Said she was going to a wedding.

Currently it's Lucy and the new girl Jessica.
No, you’re right, for some reason my phone corrected the date to yesterday (the day I created the review). Need to stop doing this on my phone…
Thanks for catching that.
No, you’re right, for some reason my phone corrected the date to yesterday (the day I created the review). Need to stop doing this on my phone…
Thanks for catching that. Originally Posted by jasonlee087
Nice review of a great girl.

If you ever want to change something in a post/review, tap the little TRIANGLE at the bottom of your signature box. Send a request/report to the mods and ask them to change/correct whatever you want. As the OP you can request a change/correction. They may not always do it, but they are accommodating when it affects certain details in a review.