URL / Website: https://lovely777.webnode.page/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Near Carter Lake
Activities: FBSM, mutual touch, body worship, cbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Girl next door vibes. 5'5, slim, nice heavy tits, cute ass.
Recommendation: Yes
did she take a while to get back to you?
She wanted me to message her on eccie to get verification .I did and haven’t heard anything back
Weird. I didn’t have to verify but I just called her directly. Maybe she’s being more careful now. Keep trying, she’ll get back to you.
I had some text exchange with her. I think she’s been busy sprucing up her incall too. Saw to pics…it’s looking really nice.
Yes she has. She talked about her plans for dressing it up further at our appointment, and she mentioned them again when I tried getting another massage appointment this last Friday.
what is her ECCIE contact info
Her ECCIE user ID is at the top of the post, bro. The site has a lookup function that’ll find the account for you if you use the ID to search.
She’s asking for a 50% deposit. That’s not happening
I sent her a message yesterday on here but if asked for a 50% deposit it's not going to happen. I will never do a deposit
Yikes, that's new. She wasn't doing the deposit when I saw her. I wonder if that's a first-time visit thing.
Yes. It’s for 1st timers
  • LNK
  • 11-21-2023, 10:12 AM
what is her ECCIE contact info Originally Posted by dolphin2112
If you scroll to the bottom of this page, there's a link to her ECCIE page.
So what is it with this deposit nonsense? It’s EVERYWHERE. I know I’ve been away for 7-ish years or so. I was hoping to get some dialogue going on this. I’m seeing, what looks like, some fairly reputable providers on P411 & TER and this seem SOP for them.
It’s odd with her. Her texts don’t always make sense. Words are misspelled. I see “decked case” had a good time but I get a weird feeling. Personally I’m staying away