Date: 11-30-23
Name: Estefany from Charlottes
Phone: +1 (346) 999-0255
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ny-now-DFK-CIM
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ny-now-DFK-CIM
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Pursed up lips no kissing at all, DATY with her shielding herself like a weirdo, tryed to do missionary but she couldn’t take 2 inches
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Small spinner, cute face, small body
Recommendation: No
Damn sorry to hear that… my meeting with her was completely the opposite.
Sorry you had that experience, on her first visit she was good to me, and I had seen her twice since she got back and both times she has delivered great performance attitude and now both times I had cim her it might be a YMMV I don't know
I can't refute your experience because I wasn't there. However, each person has to see for themselves.
This was my experience today.....
I just finished seeing her and was very impressed with her looks and skills. I'm not a little shrimp, but she was able to DT me and I could feel it bottoming out. Very nice.
As with anyone, it is always good to take time to warm up and get comfortable with one another.
She is very cute, has a great friendly attitude and a perfect little spinner body. I highly recommend you checking her out before she leaves on Sunday.
I saw her today and had a great experience. She was open to LFK, she actually initiated it, not me. She was friendly from the beginning and never gave a hint of attitude, and accommodated all my requests. For instance I asked to cim so she got ready for it but I ended up not being quite ready to let loose when I thought, so I asked for another cover to go back to sex. She grabbed another hat and we got back to it. I only did a hhr so I almost didn’t ask, worrying about pushback bc we were close on time, but she was game. It got me there and I left a very happy man.

I’m sure ladies have bad days like we all do, but I didn’t see any of the issues you experienced and would repeat again.
  • Tgf84
  • 12-05-2023, 05:30 AM
Imagine if your dentist had a bad day while performing a procedure on you… at $300 an hour they shouldn’t have an off day. Yes, I’ve seen her for myself and I wasn’t impressed with her and she’s not 22 like that ad says.