Pop ups

When trying to login to the mobile app it's requiring pop ups now. But after allowing pop ups, it never logs me in. Was a change made that might have a bug in it?
seems that popups are going to be the norm now. I just started getting them when I open my account today.
Yeah, just started getting them.
The price of admission……

elg…..
I keep getting them too. Very annoying and I would guess maybe a little bit of a concern as far as how safe the site is. Especially when you ask a question like this, like Wilson did and 4 days later still no answer from the staff?
It’s been a problem and there are a few threads in the main forums.

ECCIE is aware of the issues that’s all the staff knows
Staff knows. So, the owners choice?
It would appear that way.
I miss St Chris
Lots of belly aching for a free to join website. How about everyone pony up $100 each year for an annual enrollment fee and get an "opt out of pop ups" membership?
Some people do pay genius. You either have to pay. or do reviews to get credit to read ros. Or just be a freeloader. Freeloaders have no right to complain. I agree with that part.
Some people do pay genius. You either have to pay. or do reviews to get credit to read ros. Or just be a freeloader. Freeloaders have no right to complain. I agree with that part. Originally Posted by newcpl
You made my case for me. Thanks.
If you use android, you can configure a private DNS server that blocks pop-up and ads. The server address is dns.adguard.com

Also, consider using DuckDuckGo as your browser if you’re using android. It blocks a bunch of shit.
If you use android, you can configure a private DNS server that blocks pop-up and ads. The server address is dns.adguard.com

Also, consider using DuckDuckGo as your browser if you’re using android. It blocks a bunch of shit. Originally Posted by mikehawke
I use DuckDuckGo on my iPhone and even set DDG as my search engine in Safari. I also use a VPN on my phone. I get a popup for some site that that I instantly close. I don’t even remember what it is but think it says Hot! or something like that.
I use DuckDuckGo on my iPhone and even set DDG as my search engine in Safari. I also use a VPN on my phone. I get a popup for some site that that I instantly close. I don’t even remember what it is but think it says Hot! or something like that. Originally Posted by Tomas.Turbate
I use a vpn as well and when I click on this site the popup for hot opens which I quickly close.