URL / Website: Stg
City: Littlerock
State: Arkansas
Address: West lr hotel
Activities: Bbbj GFE DOGGIE TOYSHOW DATY KISSING SPANKING LIGHT DOM
Hair Length and Color: Bob haircut and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very curvy but wears it very nicely. Has the most beautiful fuck me eyes while giving bbbj. Pretty lips big boobs. Very nice and smelled so good. She is older wiser and educated. Here location was ot all that but she has a very clean trailer and it's very welcoming inside. Nome smoker made it nice. I was highly impressed with all of her.
Recommendation: Yes
Better hit her up guys. She was saying she was about to stop advertising because she has a business she is investing into and will be leaving the scene soon to run her business. Says she will only see guys she has seen already.
Rates? Pics?
Better hit her up guys. She was saying she was about to stop advertising because she has a business she is investing into and will be leaving the scene soon to run her business. Says she will only see guys she has seen already. Originally Posted by Walkthewalktalkthetalk
I believe she's been around before in Hot Springs.
I don't have ROS access right now, but curious about location. Review says West LR hotel, but then you mention a very clean trailer. Am I missing something?