URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...e/842759187356
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Glennstone and 44
Activities: Bbbj, mish, cg, doggie, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body, not tight but not fat. I would say avg for age. Nice set Bs up top, shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
Are these reviews real?
I've always had an uneasy feeling about those ads..
  • IisI
  • 12-13-2023, 04:44 AM
Are these reviews real?
I've always had an uneasy feeling about those ads.. Originally Posted by Taxman34
I am interested in this as well. Do they make you provide ID of some sort? What is the approximate cost for 1 hour? Do you just knock on the door and get what you get in way of the provider or do you know before hand?
All these questions have been answered in many other posts. Do some research. To sum it up, they are real ads. The girls inthe ads are not what you get to see, usually from upper 30s to mid 40s but have gotten 60. If dont like what you see turn around and leave. I have never provided id. Have been asked to give selfie but refused and still let me in. They do not see black men or young men. They gladly provide rates, just text them.
Ugh, tried the number in this ad last night. Texted and asked if i could get a picture of the actual girl, and was sent a pic of a girl nowhere near as hot as the girls in the ad, but still very decent mid 30's, and was sent the rates, and the address. Told them I could be there in about 10 minutes and was told ok. Arrived at the North Glenstone hotel, texted to got the room number. Knocked on the door, she opened it but stood behind the door so I couldn't see her until I got in. She closed the door and locked it, and she had to be 50, not pretty, had on a short skirt and low cut shirt. Bigger boobs, but she was not pretty at all. Told her I changed my mind and left.
It's pretty much "Pot Luck" with the rotasians unless you read a review about a provider that has been given high marks and can see her before she moves on to another city. I would rather go to an AMP that offers Massage+++. At least there, if you aren't attracted to the provider you can just pass on the extras and just tip for the massage. Then you'll only be out of pocket .6 - .8 if you didn't see someone you liked.
If more people would leave when they send the old dregs then maybe they woulf learn and provide better ladies. Glad he turned and left. I have many times.