we arrived!

guys our ...ship has once agains broughts us ta this ...beautiful port we calls the hoLEEdays!

...these ares the days ofs ...ours mosts ...solemn ans special ...traditions

...underpinnin it all be that we be a family a jimmies bounds bys love

...love a committin ...crimes an love a bendin overs a filthy ol ...funnel ans prayin yer cock wills gets hard enoughs ta violate er holes just ones ...more time

...ans yer guide ons this excursion will be yer ...ever ...faithful ...plastic man
We have arrived at another Plastic Man needs attention threAd. You need more attention than the whores.

Pay attention to me, Im plastic Man look at me I need attention!!

And go on calling me Smelle or Nikki. Even if I was either doesn't negate the fact you seek attention like a whore. You whore yourself for attention on a whore board.

And go on calling me Smelle or Nikki. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Lets fire off some dick pics Plastic Man needs some.
We have arrived at another Plastic Man needs attention threAd. You need more attention than the whores.

Pay attention to me, Im plastic Man look at me I need attention!!

And go on calling me Smelle or Nikki. Even if I was either doesn't negate the fact you seek attention like a whore. You whore yourself for attention on a whore board. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
oh (sm)elle

...fer yer ...wellness ...please learns the cautionary ...tale of ol pappy doody ans hows ...plastic man ...droves em ta insanity simply by bein ...plastic man

...an befores he done broke ans ferever disappeared inta the ...ether he even started tryin ta be talkin ...likes ...plastic man

...plastic man ...done be the alpha ans the omega ans by default ...king so allows ...plastic man ...ta kindly asks ya ta stops deralin these threads that be vital ta actual ...jimmies
Lets fire off some dick pics Plastic Man needs some. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
noah you two should hook up and realease this tension