Ass fisting

I fisted an ass today and enjoyed it. How many others have tried it.
I fisted an ass today and enjoyed it. Originally Posted by pillowlips
does it hurt ...whens ya sits?
does it hurt ...whens ya sits? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Fuckin’ PM!

elg……
how big are your hands Sir, ????
Fuckin’ PM!

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
fuckin PM AND fuckin elg

I fisted an ass today and enjoyed it. How many others have tried it. Originally Posted by pillowlips
You get a gold star if it was Handy's.....
Or better yet... a gold PM dildo....
I dated a french horn player back in high school. Everytime we tried to make out she was trying to put her fist up my fat ass. Didn't end well !!! SMH
She let me fist her ass
Did you get the whole thing in?
Did you get the whole thing in? Originally Posted by pittlicker
It took a long time and it was exhausting but yes, eventually I got it in. Only used natural lube and my hands came out as clean as they went in. She said it was her first fist and she is probably a little sore today.
Much more of that and she'll be wearing a diaper for the rest of her life.
Much more of that and she'll be wearing a diaper for the rest of her life. Originally Posted by ben dover
Probably already does……

elg…….
Last time I fisted an asshole, he was roughing up his girlfriend - I fisted him right in the nose. He went down and she and I walked away arm in arm. She fucked me silly all night and went back to the asshole the next day...sigh...
In high school a cheerleader classmate was talking to me about seeing a fist toy at a store at one point. When she walked away a friend nearby said, Pat was Kelly just talking about fisting to you? It still makes me laugh, I’m 39
I had girl that let me try and fist her pussy one time. 4 fingers and part of my thumb was as far as we could get
In high school a cheerleader classmate was talking to me about seeing a fist toy at a store at one point. When she walked away a friend nearby said, Pat was Kelly just talking about fisting to you? It still makes me laugh, I’m 39 Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
ahahahahahahaha ...ahahahaha