Buffalo Favorites

Seems like good/reliable providers have become far and few between in recent years. Who would you say is currently Buffalo Best with no drama? Well....at least minimal,lol.
Jessie was fine. Met her through seeking before she put up her tryst.
anal fisting?
Faith and Lexi
Eve and Vera come to mind
I agree about Jessie. I did have a fantastic time with Kai and Bri Bailey.
There is no anal fisting. Ben dover was saying that for a reason, and not because she actually does that.
I haven’t read that discussion after my post because I don’t care at one point. But that provider doesn’t do anal fisting. But a provider I never seen but I can tell has class is Lexi, in Buffalo. Any provider that stays away from that Rochester swinger’s party has class in my book
Sage is someone I seen more than once and doesn’t get enough love and attention.
Sage gos by Nyssa Rae nowadays on tryst, you won’t have to do any of the work
I wanted to see Eve but see listens to the competition. Other girls think for them selves and will see me and are never disappointed.
Sage is someone I seen more than once and doesn’t get enough love and attention. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
Review ?
I wanted to see Eve but see listens to the competition. Other girls think for them selves and will see me and are never disappointed. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
What do you mean, she listens to the competition?
  • kosti
  • 12-27-2023, 02:38 PM
Phoenix Wilde is another that comes to mind.