URL / Website: -
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Met at my office downtown
Activities: Breastplay, BBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Short, dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thicker girl (BBW and well-proportioned), about 5'10", short wavy hair, cute face, GND looks
Recommendation: Yes
Bad news: got an email from her stating that she moved out of the area with her boyfriend but will be back visiting. So, hopefully she'll reach out when she's back.
good news ,,they always take Cock pics!

sorry to hear the pimping just gets harder
Was she off Double list?? Was chatting with her last week or so then she tells me today she packed up and went to Texas. Never mentioned that when I was first talking to her lol. Too bad her pics looked pretty good and she had some nice huge tits!
Thanks for sharing this useless info 2 weeks later.
I wasn't aware that she had moved until she started getting contacted by folks and emailed me with that info, dipshit.
I wasn't aware that she had moved until she started getting contacted by folks and emailed me with that info, dipshit. Originally Posted by ruiner15

You'll find his comments are always useless.....
I wasn't aware that she had moved until she started getting contacted by folks and emailed me with that info, dipshit. Originally Posted by ruiner15
I was speaking on the 2 weeks inbetween your encounter and the date you posted the review. Dipshit

You'll find his comments are always useless..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
And your a well of useless information (Staff edit)
I was speaking on the 2 weeks inbetween your encounter and the date you posted the review. Dipshit Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Nothing says We have to write the review sitting in the car before we leave the girl's incall.
Gentlemen just a reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
This was a useful review. Thanks for the info
Just reached out to her maybe a few days ago still saying the same thing. Maybe the weirdos might've scared her off smh Just curious I where was this girl listed again?
Just reached out to her maybe a few days ago still saying the same thing. Maybe the weirdos might've scared her off smh Just curious I where was this girl listed again? Originally Posted by change2chance
She was posting and responding on Doublelist. Her partner had to suddenly leave for family reasons and she went with. Still chatting with her via email and plan to hook up as soon as she's ack, possibly end of this month.
She was posting and responding on Doublelist. Her partner had to suddenly leave for family reasons and she went with. Still chatting with her via email and plan to hook up as soon as she's ack, possibly end of this month. Originally Posted by ruiner15
Gotcha sorry to hear that on her end. I'll be reaching out to you for the skinny on that cause my bday at the end of the month.