User ID:: I don’t think she is on here
Phone: 817-408-0776
Email Address: Don’t know
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...pping/61446540
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hotel where I-20 and I-35W intersect
Activities: Half assed massage and HJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s about 5’ 7” tall, I’d guess around 150 lbs, long blonde hair below her shoulders, blue eyes, couple nose piercings and one in her bottom lip, big tits with a lipstick tattoo on her ass. She has lots of other tattoos as well.
The photos in her ad are of her but they are doctored up with Snapchat or some other app.
Recommendation: No
Are you a p411 member? If so, I’ve seen StarrLuvsYou (I think I have that spelled correctly) says her location is 20 miles south on I35. I just noticed a bunch of available now ads over the holidays, and may reach out to her if I get a chance to get to that side of town. I don’t know if she advertises anywhere else.

I mention that since it appears you are looking for some talent don’t of i20.
Damn! What bullshit! Kudos on sticking with your guns and not giving her anymore money. Hopefully more people see this so they can avoid her.
Are you a p411 member? If so, I’ve seen StarrLuvsYou (I think I have that spelled correctly) says her location is 20 miles south on I35. I just noticed a bunch of available now ads over the holidays, and may reach out to her if I get a chance to get to that side of town. I don’t know if she advertises anywhere else.

I mention that since it appears you are looking for some talent don’t of i20. Originally Posted by TinMan

I don’t have P411 but I’ll look her up and see if she will see me. Thanks.
I have seen Starrluvsyou and she is south of fort worth.. starts out as if she is a full provider but she has some issues to work through like depression and stuff. YMMV is a key with her. She is nice looking at mid 30's and about 125lbs is my guess. She indicated that she wanted to expand to tryst and such to increase her reach but i would be that never happens. Best time to get her attention is when rent is due.
I have seen Starrluvsyou and she is south of fort worth.. starts out as if she is a full provider but she has some issues to work through like depression and stuff. YMMV is a key with her. She is nice looking at mid 30's and about 125lbs is my guess. She indicated that she wanted to expand to tryst and such to increase her reach but i would be that never happens. Best time to get her attention is when rent is due. Originally Posted by Gdavid5
Thanks for the recommendation too. I’m in Puerto Rico right now but will see if I can track her down next time I’m home.

I mention that since it appears you are looking for some talent don’t of i20. Originally Posted by TinMan
Where does she advertise at ?
Don't you hate it when a provider advertises she is the best (they all do) yet she underwhelms? These gals think that just because you got off, she did a great job, and that is because a lot of you guys tell her so. IMO, the best part of a BCD session is the journey to get to that point.
Where does she advertise at ? Originally Posted by blap blap
Uh…p411, as noted in the post you quoted. I’m unaware if she advertises anywhere else. She used to post ads on oh2 but hasn’t in quite awhile.