URL / Website: babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: bbfs!!
Hair Length and Color: Dark, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute 28 yo Texas girl. Fit body with D strapons. Really good job with the boobs, but of course they don't feel natural. Nice round ass.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rcusa
  • 01-11-2024, 11:44 AM
Finally! True extras at BDD!
How much was the fun?
Finally! True extras at BDD! Originally Posted by rcusa
They've been available since they have been open. All it takes is time, money, and luck with a girl who usually makes poor decisions.
Damn dude, great review. Do you mind breaking down how much the damage was?

• rcusa
  • 01-12-2024, 09:23 AM
They've been available since they have been open. All it takes is time, money, and luck with a girl who usually makes poor decisions. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Surely true; however, almost all BDD encounter reports conclude with a handy. That's not an "extra" that interests me, so I have only gone to BDD a few times (and never got even southern touching either way).
How much extra is a rub and tug at BDD these days? I hope dances are still $20.
Surely true; however, almost all BDD encounter reports conclude with a handy. That's not an "extra" that interests me, so I have only gone to BDD a few times (and never got even southern touching either way). Originally Posted by rcusa
I've found that bjs are often available. The biggest problem is privacy, more than willingness on the girls' part. This is the first time I've had full service (inside the club) from a BDD's dancer. I did have one other girl offer cfs but I didn't have a condom and it didn't happen.
I've found that bjs are often available. The biggest problem is privacy, more than willingness on the girls' part. This is the first time I've had full service (inside the club) from a BDD's dancer. I did have one other girl offer cfs but I didn't have a condom and it didn't happen. Originally Posted by 1997townes
This. When I was there before Xmas there were literally guys and dancers standing around upstairs waiting for chairs to empty.

I’ve never been in the vip areas though.
I've found that bjs are often available. The biggest problem is privacy, more than willingness on the girls' part. This is the first time I've had full service (inside the club) from a BDD's dancer. I did have one other girl offer cfs but I didn't have a condom and it didn't happen. Originally Posted by 1997townes
It is much easier at any club for a dancer to do full service (CG and RCG) than it is for her to do a blowjob as one is going to be a lot more obvious than the other.
It is much easier at any club for a dancer to do full service (CG and RCG) than it is for her to do a blowjob as one is going to be a lot more obvious than the other. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Very true. The dancers are explicitly warned not to be caught on their knees. Managers are supposed to immediately investigate if they see this.