Sat. Night at Rhino North

Stopped at Rhino North Saturday night to watch the 49ers/packers game only for them to have the lame UFC on.

Pretty busy and a bunch of fine girls along more walking in as I drank my 2 beers.

$10 to get in, tipped the door girl $2, went to the bar got a beer for $6 tipped her $2, and while trying to drink my beer a dancer asked to join me I told her no I'm ok thanks, 4 more times the same girl came over, so I got up and moved to a table hoping she would think I left, finished my first beer and sat there 10 minutes waiting for a waitress to come over and see if I needed anything, finally one came over took another 10 minutes to bring me a beer after stopping and talking to her friends, gave her $10 for a $6 beer and she just said thank you and walked away, I sitting there like where's my fucking change, sat there drinking my beer and she made no attempt to give me my change and then that dancer came over, so I chugged the rest of my beer and left...

This is why I hate the Rhino clubs...

1. always pushing rooms
2. waitresses don't pay attention
3. only concerned about the whales, big money spenders
4. dancers who don't take no for an answer
5. usually dead or busy no in between
6. too many of the girls/waitresses have friends there hanging
out and don't want to work
7. The stage is too small, along with no room to walk around

There are so many more but I'll stop there..
I completely agree, I went once last year to check it out and don't plan on going back. Girls are pushy. I went on a weekday, it was slow and the cover was $15, never again for me. Even the DJ was cheesy lol
That new Rhino only had one tiny square/rectangular stage, no side stages.

The layout of the entire club is designed to make customers get dances in booths and rooms that you have to pay extra $ for.

You cannot just get a dance at the table you are sitting at, ONE dance and ONE dance only: pay $20 and be done with.

They will tell you it's not allowed, club's policy.

You have to go to a booth or room around the downstairs or upstairs and once you chose either of them, you also can't just get ONE dance.

You are forced to buy dances in time blocks.

$100 for 10 minutes and so on.

They will tell you the longer the time block you buy, the more fun you will have.

No idea how that new Rhino is still open and how are they keeping the lights on.

All I can think is they are using it to launder money for all the other Rhino clubs in USA and around the world.
  • pimpG
  • 01-21-2024, 01:45 PM
I've been to the rhino North a couple of times. Like you said a lot of the clientele are the rich dudes trying to get sugar babies. the women do look good there and are very expensive. Met a lot of customers who spend ridiculous amounts of money there. They have the worst dance system I've seen with time blocks. You used to get a private room with a curtain to hide all your activates for 15 minutes for around $130 back in the day and $500 for half an hour where fun could be had but that's gone now from what someone told me.
I've been to the rhino North a couple of times. Like you said a lot of the clientele are the rich dudes trying to get sugar babies. the women do look good there and are very expensive. Met a lot of customers who spend ridiculous amounts of money there. They have the worst dance system I've seen with time blocks. You used to get a private room with a curtain to hide all your activates for 15 minutes for around $130 back in the day and $500 for half an hour where fun could be had but that's gone now from what someone told me. Originally Posted by pimpG
Yea when I went, a dancer came up to give me an intro on everything about the club and the VIP or private room options were 700 and 1800
The SR clubs do try to appeal to the White Coller, more affluent customers. They are going after that same small client base The Lodge and The Men's club go after. DFW is a big area of over 7 million people, but I don't know if there are enough of that class customer to support 4 clubs. Someone thinks there are as they keep opening clubs
and top of all that, the women aren't all that. I saw a few good looking ones but BDD has better talent. Better off going there and everything cheaper
I looked it up on a map. Why is it called "North"? Shouldn't it be called East?
Because that club is in North Dallas. And it's the 2ed one in Dallas.
What I will say for places like Men's Club, is that I can appreciate a more laidback nighttime atmosphere, as I am not a daytime goer. I've been in there twice now and it was chill, nice. The "party" vibe of the weekend atmosphere in most clubs can get kinda annoying at times, personally. The girls definitely wanted their "3 for 100" at Mens Club though, and there weren't that many dancers/customers. There should be a spot that is busy with tons of girls but also has more of a lounge/relaxed feel.

On the topic of more clubs opening up, there is a new, or at least new to me, website for another Rick's club in Fort Worth:

https://www.ptshowclubfw.com/

Too much to hope for a "chilled-out urban" vibe? lol
@Here42Girls:

This thread is about the newer Spearmint Rhino North.

You are talking about The Men's Club.

2 different clubs owned by 2 different companies.

Also The Men's Club doesn't do dance blocks 3 for $100 like you mentioned.

Are you sure you are not talking about Spearmint Rhino North and you'd just got confused?
@Here42Girls:

This thread is about the newer Spearmint Rhino North.

You are talking about The Men's Club.

2 different clubs owned by 2 different companies.

Also The Men's Club doesn't do dance blocks 3 for $100 like you mentioned.

Are you sure you are not talking about Spearmint Rhino North and you'd just got confused? Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm not confused, just maybe slightly off topic. Oldbutstillgoing mentioned clubs similar to Rhino, including Men's Club, that are going for that affluent customer. I posted about what I like about that kind of atmosphere.