URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../23121013.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Htown
Activities: Very good and much needed massage... W/L1
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sasha is very pretty, her body is gnd like.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like overpriced GPS to me, BUT is your money Sir.
Sounds like overpriced GPS to me, BUT is your money Sir. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
I totally agree, big time. It was close to the office so there's that and I actually really needed to get a massage to help relax me from a rough couple of weeks. I was almost going to zip up to the D'Spot and go that route but I just needed something calm and relaxing and I figured it was an 80% chance the girl would be pretty, and she was. Typically this would not have been my chosen route or how I'd spend my hobby funds. Hell, I can jerk myself off at home for free. ;-)
Thanks for review. Where in downtown?
Thanks for review. Where in downtown? Originally Posted by Blimey
I have been a few times. It is GPS but it very close to me and the girls are hot.
I have been a few times. It is GPS but it very close to me and the girls are hot. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Cool.
It depends on the girl. And how well they speak english.
It depends on the girl. And how well they speak english. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Hmmm...
They are new every week.
Anyone have any luck with this outfit lately?
I wanna go there, I like Euro girls
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed