Encounter: Beautiful Kelly Lee - l took a chance and won big!

User ID: N/a
Date: 1.30.24
Name: Kelly Lee
Phone: 737-305-6049 (text)
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: Kellylee.org
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: My hotel, downtown (outcall)
Activities: Conversation, laughs, massage (her and me), BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black, beautiful
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kelly is a beautiful Thai young woman. She's probably about 5'3, light skin, long black hair, very fit, shapely body, small boobs as she really has very little fat on her. Her pics have face blurred for privacy, but in person will not disappoint! Cuteness and sexiness rolled into one, that decribes not just Kellys looks, but her body, her mind and her personality. She loves the gym, and it shows, and our visit felt like she truly enjoys what she does too, or was great at making me feel that way! Kelly is not a rookie, though she is somewhat new to being a full on provider, but she has excellent communication skills and her TCB before and leading up to the appointment was great. Kelly came to my hotel, dressed in a sexy but classy little dress, with an awesome lingerie outfit underneath, so sexy! We had some excellent conversation, many laughs, and had a lot of fun once we made it to the bedroom (cfs). I will be seeing Kelly again, without question!
Recommendation: Yes
a valiant knight with timely information!
i hath seen her information but was wary as all items were only created last month
her website is new her x is new and i hath no idea if she was a reality or an apparition of sorts

https://x.com/kellyleeatx