Name: Christina
Phone: (726) 400-3573
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antone
State: Texas
Address: P Bitel in the shadow of Big Jims
Activities: BBBj/Standing Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Black long mid back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, very pretty face, gorgeous eyes (contacts probably) slender build with no ass but nice toned midsection and amazing well done MM small Ds. Honeypot is bare and tight.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by tylerdurden35
Saw Mickey through the window, though someone mention she has "not you typical asian-ass" I couldnt tell she was in a loose fitting dress but looked about 5'5" and petite. Havent seen Monica or Abby
Never mind, Chanel is the only good looking
one out of all the spas. Not any young pretty ones
like Bella/Daisy or Tiffany
Damn did you window shop the spas to check them out? I haven’t been with Chanel, but I did think her and Mila had pretty faces when I met them when leaving.

Christina I’ve met a couple of times. At first I thought she was just okay, but her hair was messy then, so I think it was maybe due to one of you hair pulling mongers. Second time I saw her she was waiting in the side room and looked much more cleaned up and pretty.
I believe Layla moved to replace Vicky. Vicky was the one that had the weak massage with me and I think she got sent back. Don’t know much about Layla besides if I remember right, she had short hair.
Both Christina and Layla though had playful attitudes.

Think they’re going to rotate again sometime this week. I still think Cici is very attractive too, but I’m biased since she’s my current favorite. Small butt like people say, but everything else *chefs kiss*.

Never mind, Chanel is the only good looking
one out of all the spas. Not any young pretty ones
like Bella/Daisy or Tiffany Originally Posted by rosc0e
Saw her yesterday..Great experience.
Holy Sh*t. Just had Cici today. That girl is an animal and aims to please.