URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/p108297
City: KC
State: Missouri
Address: Near independence arena
Activities: Nearly anything you can think of
Hair Length and Color: Sandy to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Janine is cute. She is thin with a great body. Very friendly and accommodating.
Recommendation: Yes
Sir
A date is required for any premium consideration
Janine rocks! We have had a difficult time matching our schedules as of late, but I really do need to see her again soon. She is a blast!
I know she traveled a bit recently. Pretty sure she is back in town now.
I know she traveled a bit recently. Pretty sure she is back in town now. Originally Posted by DaffyD
Pretty sure shes NOT. She's in Texas again until the end of the month. She came back last week for a couple of days, and caught her for our usual fun time, and she headed back to the Lone Star state that night.
Janine rocks! We have had a difficult time matching our schedules as of late, but I really do need to see her again soon. She is a blast! Originally Posted by MuffLuver
Your welcome Muffman...
Thanks for the thread. It’s been away, I have played with her twice and they were some of my best sex. Just talked to her to book an appointment and she is back in town on the 24th. She responded to my email right away. We will play at the end of the month, not sure how long she is in town.
Your welcome Muffman... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Falcon, thank you sir for your recommendation!
Indeed,