Date: 2/14/2024
Name: Christy
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (817) 674-9825
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hip-42903.html
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: North Arlington near the entertainment district.
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, mish, doggy, and sucking those beautiful tits of hers.
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short and sexy Hispanic gal with a great rack and a tasty wet pussy. She’s easy going and easy to talk to. All her pictures are current and is even sexier in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Based on pics, great body. But she needs to hire somebody to write her ads. Because her ads come across as bitchy. Upcharges for everything, and sounds like once you pop she kicks you out. " I do not charge by time!
I charge by Service! "
Based on pics, great body. But she needs to hire somebody to write her ads. Because her ads come across as bitchy. Upcharges for everything, and sounds like once you pop she kicks you out. " I do not charge by time!
I charge by Service! " Originally Posted by Top Dog
She’s the exact opposite of bitchy IMO. She was very sweet. I was not rushed at all after I popped. We sat and talked for a few minutes before I had to leave.
TH is correct. Christy is sweet and attentive and a fantastic fuck and we are lucky to have her in Tarrant county!
I got next!!
I charge by Service! " Originally Posted by Top Dog

I agree. That's exactly what I thought. She states "no bare" which means no BBBJ but I see OP got that. He ad is also confusing. I believe the comments that she is sweet but her ad reads that she is a bitch. Anywho, passing based on rate - which is ridiculous.
She is hot and looks like the pics. She is a nympho and an amazing fuck. It was sweaty and hot and we both could not get enough it was a gym like experience. My only reason for not repeating is that she lives an hour away from me and her rates are up there. I can have an amazing sugar baby experience for 3 hours for the price she is asking for 1 hr. Dudes if you have not already done it get the fuck away from these per hr hoes and spend some time finding a hot sugar baby. It takes time and you have to sift thru the bs and fake ads but there are a ton of young hotties out there(20's or better). It may take a week or a month to meet up but worth it. I like Secret benefits but I hear seeking is great too.

Pro tip just send a message with your number and let them call or text you don't waste credits on secret photos. If they have a short bio with no videos very possibly fake. Don't by any means send them money if they are not going to meet you ( unless of course you like to throw money away on occasion-if this is the case hit me up I would love a taste)

by all means if you want a quickie with a hottie Christy is legit and cool af imho
shes great
I agree. That's exactly what I thought. She states "no bare" which means no BBBJ but I see OP got that. He ad is also confusing. I believe the comments that she is sweet but her ad reads that she is a bitch. Anywho, passing based on rate - which is ridiculous. Originally Posted by bigdog99
No bare means no BBFS. Not no BBBJ.