New Quinnipiac poll

Haley 46% (+3)
Biden 43%

Biden 49% (+4)
Trump 45%

This reflects what many have been saying.
Nominating trump guarantees a Biden win
Haley can win.
Haley 46% (+3)
Biden 43%

Biden 49% (+4)
Trump 45%

Haley can win. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Blimey! ... Thanks for posting that, mate.
I was just asking IF ANY polls had Biden ahead.

Good to see that there's One...
Any idea how Quinnipiac sees the swing states going??

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
As a fella once shouted -- LOOK FOR IT!

She can beat Biden - except I'd like to see how she polls now that she's thrown in with the draconian Alabama Supreme Court's ruling that frozen embryos are babies. Surely that's going to hurt her with women AND people who believe in science.
.... I Looked...

... So a poll or two shows Nikki could beat Biden. ... That's nice.
She's NOT gonna win the Republican nod, so do you lads believe
she'll go third party??

#### Salty
Niki should have watched Trump on Laura Ingraham last night.

She would be saying…….”I ain’t got a chance. This guy is good”.
  • Tiny
  • 02-21-2024, 07:16 PM
As a fella once shouted -- LOOK FOR IT!

She can beat Biden - except I'd like to see how she polls now that she's thrown in with the draconian Alabama Supreme Court's ruling that frozen embryos are babies. Surely that's going to hurt her with women AND people who believe in science. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck! That makes about as much sense as her analysis of what caused the Civil War.

I'm rooting for her to beat Trump, and Biden. But as Jackie says, it's probably a lost cause.
Haley 46% (+3)
Biden 43%

Biden 49% (+4)
Trump 45%

I bet you don't see the strategy the Democrats have behind Haley. I'll give you a small dose of what may be taking place. The Democrats would like to dump Biden they also realize the other Democrat candidates aren't worth a dam and can't beat Trump or Haley. So the best they can hope for is Haley getting the Republican nomination and if she does she'll be a traitor to her Party doing the bidding for the Democrats because she's easily controlled. Trump on the other hand is probably in revenge mode and he's looking to bite a pound of flesh out of the ass of the Democratic Party. The 2024 Election will not be for the faint of heart it's going to get real nasty.
I bet you don't see the strategy the Democrats have behind Haley. I'll give you a small dose of what may be taking place. The Democrats would like to dump Biden they also realize the other Democrat candidates aren't worth a dam and can't beat Trump or Haley. So the best they can hope for is Haley getting the Republican nomination and if she does she'll be a traitor to her Party doing the bidding for the Democrats because she's easily controlled. Trump on the other hand is probably in revenge mode and he's looking to bite a pound of flesh out of the ass of the Democratic Party. The 2024 Election will not be for the faint of heart it's going to get real nasty. Originally Posted by Levianon17
With ya on a lot here.
EXCEPT haley is not controllable
The maga propaganda machine is spewing that vomit because she reaches across the aisle and trys at least to work with democrats.
That's what leaders are supposed to do. Govern for all
That's why Trump is scared to debate her. She'd mop the floor with his toupee. Snick
Niki should have watched Trump on Laura Ingraham last night.

She would be saying…….”I ain’t got a chance. This guy is good”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Really, Jackie? From the little bit I watched, I just saw a blubbering old fool making up shit as usual. Then again, I am not a MAGA genius, so I believe in reality and not silly falsehoods that fit my narrative.

Regardless, Haley stands no chance against Trump so WD, you might as well forget about her.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/trump-stru...174526878.html
Haley 46% (+3)
Biden 43%

Biden 49% (+4)
Trump 45%

Actually, I saw a poll from this place that had joey 50+%

I didn't want to hurt salty feelings so didn't mention it.
Haley 46% (+3)
Biden 43%

Biden 49% (+4)
Trump 45%

If the above percentages are looking like that on Oct 1, 2024, Biden will win the electoral college against Trump or Haley.

This is contingent on Biden not have any more conversations with people who have been dead for ten plus years. You can't argue with the numbers. Unemployment is low, inflation is decreasing and the stock market is on fire. The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ indexes set all time highs last month.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The most recent Quinnipiac poll has Biden +3 in Pa. Done in January. Quinnipiac has not run polls in Wi or Mi. Polls at the state level are few and far between with "Undecided" running in the 15% range, which is very high and make polls at this point in time very unreliable. Market Research 101.