URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84363-NaughtyBunny
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut hill
Activities: Coolin, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5”5 Korean. Perfect MM Cs with pencil eraser nips, flat tummy, toned body, smooth kitty, nice face, about 115 lbs. For her age she looks really good!
Recommendation: Yes
Try 60+ for her age. 40s is a compliment. She went indy because agencies don't want her. Mechanical and burned out, she needs to retire. Imao. You must have been beyond drunk to write a fairytale like this (or a paid promoter) lol
Try 60+ for her age. 40s is a compliment. She went indy because agencies don't want her. Mechanical and burned out, she needs to retire. Imao. You must have been beyond drunk to write a fairytale like this (or a paid promoter) lol Originally Posted by Assmaster88
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=37
  • TAZ
  • 02-28-2024, 10:31 AM
NBun is always a great lay!
  • cosoj
  • 02-29-2024, 01:14 AM
N Bunny is one of my all time favorites. Her body is smoking despite her age and better than most women in the mid-thirties. She always puts on a sexy outfit. My best encounters have been with Bunny. She puts on a show, doesn't watch the clock or rush you to leave. Recently, she asked me to stay for a while, and proceeded to give me a full body massage, and it was one of the best ever. She is a better masseuse than any other I have seen, whether L0 or L+. I wish she spoke better English, because we have trouble communicating, and I want to know more about her. And if you piss her off, she will swear at you like a sailor.
  • GT5
  • 03-01-2024, 12:28 PM
N Bunny is one of my all time favorites. Her body is smoking despite her age and better than most women in the mid-thirties. She always puts on a sexy outfit. My best encounters have been with Bunny. She puts on a show, doesn't watch the clock or rush you to leave. Recently, she asked me to stay for a while, and proceeded to give me a full body massage, and it was one of the best ever. She is a better masseuse than any other I have seen, whether L0 or L+. I wish she spoke better English, because we have trouble communicating, and I want to know more about her. And if you piss her off, she will swear at you like a sailor. Originally Posted by cosoj
+1

I had seen her many times at the amps and after that. If you like the sexy show, with teasing and more, Bunny is one of the best. I seen her a little depressed once or twice, but never pissed off.
I have seen her many times and always left with a smile..