URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: IYKYK
Activities: PSE, DFK, Upside down BBBJ, MISH, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pics could be her when she was younger. About 70 percent accurate. Short thang at 4”12 and what seems to be natural Cs. Perfect droop. Somewhat of a firm ass too. Short cute thing. Face looks like lovely. Like legit could be lovely’s mother lmao with the face and service. Super friendly and fun
Recommendation: Yes
She does her eyes like Lovely
Wow, Penthouse letters lol you work for greenlight? Just seen Green heading down from Dallas and she's pushing 50s. Severe mommy damage and mechanical. Should've stayed at home.

She must have paid for promoters. Talk about a misleading review.
Wow, Penthouse letters lol you work for greenlight? Just seen Green heading down from Dallas and she's pushing 50s. Severe mommy damage and mechanical. Should've stayed at home.

She must have paid for promoters. Talk about a misleading review. Originally Posted by Assmaster88
I’m not a fan of Green either. But your latter statement is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I’ve read the stuff you post for KGFE Houston. It’s as canned as SPAM.
That description above matches my experience with her 100 percent! She’s an animal!
It’s possible that she speaks Greek so can BB take a shot at her ? And take one for the team
How bad is the mommy damage? Why has nobody reported this? Glad I haven't been there yet, and be fucking honest for once people.
I didn’t notice mommy damage. I think this guy is full of shit
Sounds like you all are talking about 2 different people, one in their 30's and one in their 50's.

How bad is the mommy damage? Why has nobody reported this? Glad I haven't been there yet, and be fucking honest for once people. Originally Posted by NuruGuru
It’s not that bad but her pU$$¥ is bad because it will suck a golf ball through a water hose !
It’s possible that she speaks Greek so can BB take a shot at her ? And take one for the team Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Bro! Leave me out of this. I wouldn’t fuck her even with your dick. Time for you to step up and TOFTT instead of volunteering others.
Bro! Leave me out of this. I wouldn’t fuck her even with your dick. Time for you to step up and TOFTT instead of volunteering others. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I guess it is true about people who use this sentence “ I wouldn’t fuck her even with your dick “ to bad then but I will step up and TOFTT !