How often do people hobby

I'm not as au courant here as some but in the short amount of time I have seen some catachrestic takes on the studios.
I’m sure you do. Short time? My ass.

Here you go. A thread your buddy started. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2969294

You two are such provocateurs.
I’m sure you do. Short time? My ass.

Here you go. A thread your buddy started. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2969294

You two are such provocateurs. Originally Posted by ntxguy
First you insinuate that Springfest and my handle are related. Now you’re doing the same thing here. What’s your problem dude?

I cast my vote. Funny poll.
Poll closes in a week, getting some good metrics already.
Keep it coming fellow hobbyist!
Poll closes in a week, getting some good metrics already.
Keep it coming fellow hobbyist! Originally Posted by 2breast69
Wish you had recorded the voters’ handles. I’m curious what those stats show.
Put it out there so everyone can see who voted what. Bamboo how do you know he didn’t “record”the voters handles?
Put it out there so everyone can see who voted what. Bamboo how do you know he didn’t “record”the voters handles? Originally Posted by ntxguy
The polling function gives the poster the option to show or suppress the data on who voted. The choice must be made when publishing the initial poll. It’s not available later if the poster chooses to suppress the data. So there’s no information being recorded. Maybe a mod would have access but not the poster.
Yet you said you wished 2boobs had recorded it. Your retort makes no sense. Here’s a question. Why is it that you respond so quickly to anything I post? Stalking? I guess your threatening pm’s aren’t enough?
Yet you said you wished 2boobs had recorded it. Your retort makes no sense. Here’s a question. Why is it that you respond so quickly to anything I post? Stalking? Originally Posted by ntxguy
You’ve got some serious issues bro! You’re the one who quickly dropped a reply back to me on this thread. You’re the one attacking me now despite my answering a question you had about the poll. Stop trying to set me up as a stalker with all your fake drama. You’re NOT a victim. Nice try.

My reply WASN’T a retort. This is a retort. My reply was an explanation to help you. Then you come directly at me accusing me of stalking.

I WILL RTM your post. And your other post on the 20yos thread, which I’m sure you’re crying over there that I’m stalking you while you add your worthless word vomit.

Seems you’re the stalker here. No further explanation necessary.
You’ve got some serious issues bro! You’re the one who quickly dropped a reply back to me on this thread. You’re the one attacking me now despite my answering a question you had about the poll. Stop trying to set me up as a stalker with all your fake drama. You’re NOT a victim. Nice try.

My reply WASN’T a retort. This is a retort. My reply was an explanation to help you. Then you come directly at me accusing me of stalking.

I WILL RTM your post. And your other post on the 20yos thread, which I’m sure you’re crying over there that I’m stalking you while you add your worthless word vomit.

Seems you’re the stalker here. No further explanation necessary. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Thanks for the threat and your threatening pm. Why is it you specifically mentioned a certain mod you’re in contact with in your pm and not just saying all mods? That would be a very unique situation wouldn’t it?
Mods, how do I RTM pm’s I received to mods and admin for your review of harassment and stalking? There isn’t an RTM button that I can see on pm’s
Mods, how do I RTM pm’s I received to mods and admin for your review of harassment and stalking? There isn’t an RTM button that I can see on pm’s Originally Posted by ntxguy
Its the same button on posts, the triangle with the lightning bolt
ntx and Bigbamboo

Cool it you too
Its the same button on posts, the triangle with the lightning bolt Originally Posted by gman44
Sorry but I don’t have that in the lower left like in posts and reviews.
ntx and Bigbamboo

Cool it you too Originally Posted by gman44
Thank you Gman!

Back to the Poll; we have 5 more days. Lets get some more votes as we head into the weekend fellow mongers!