User ID:: N/a
Phone: 817 230 3552
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/kimberlyjay
City: Dallas fw
State: Texas
Address: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black, in previous visits they were below shoulder length, this time she was wearing a wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Amazing body for the age. Great tight thighs and feet. She does work out. Sign of age is present.
Recommendation: Yes
This is useless. Either this is an ad in disguise or the reviewer needs to go read some other reviews and get some ideas on how it should be done.
OP lacks access to ROS.
OP lacks access to ROS. Originally Posted by amp2015
There is the sample reviews thread stickied at the top. No excuses.
Not sure why anyone would complain about this review. It has everything it needs.
Does it correctly identify provider? Check.
Does it provide link to some sort of web presence? Check.
Does it accurately describe provider? Check.
Does it describe the incall enviornment? Check.
Does it describe the activities? Check.
Does it make a recommendation? Check.

I've seen Kimberly a few times, and everything is in keeping with my experiences. Sure, he doesn't go into graphic detail about how hard she stroked it, but who needs that?

Kimberly is a keeper and a solid option if you want a little rub and tug.
Not sure why anyone would complain about this review. It has everything it needs.

I've seen Kimberly a few times, and everything is in keeping with my experiences. Sure, he doesn't go into graphic detail about how hard she stroked it, but who needs that?

Kimberly is a keeper and a solid option if you want a little rub and tug. Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins

I have to respectfully disagree with this. I'm still not sure what FBSM+ entails or what happened after the rub. There's too much left to the imagination, IMHO.
  • Vecna
  • 03-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Happy ending after that you can have shower, you pay, hug and get out from the door. Not sure what else info needed.
It doesn’t tell you anything that happened. Sorry. Some FBSM end with L1. Some with L2. It’s not clear what the provider did or didn’t do, other than a rub and some kind of ending.

I don’t care how much detail is included, but I do need the basic facts … what level of ending, and do you think it was it worth what you paid. That’s it. I tend to write a novel (which I’m sure pisses some off), and we can’t make everyone happy. But we can all agree that others considering seeing the provider need to know certain details, that’s all.
This is useless. Either this is an ad in disguise or the reviewer needs to go read some other reviews and get some ideas on how it should be done. Originally Posted by Dillhole
Should see OPs first review… OP is a burner or a promotional account

Kimberly is a keeper and a solid option if you want a little rub and tug. Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins
No FS?