URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/831396027928
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Troy
Activities: CBG, CGreek, K9, Mish, Reverse CW
Hair Length and Color: Blond long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Cute blond T-girl with itty bitty titties.
Recommendation: Yes
I don't see the abbreviation for bented over and fucked in the ass...holy fuck lol..this board has gone liberal I remember about 6 ish years ago the mod in charged would of written him up and say this board is for women and guys having sex...now I get written up for pissing in the wind lol
Wait Funtimes, is that right? 512 posts and no reviews?
“Wait Funtimes, is that right? 512 posts and no reviews”

Ha! I made a similar comment when he was a couple hundred posts lighter. We are all here to help each other, and primarily to help each other SAFELY find what we want, without ending up with assaulted, or handcuffs and with a ruined life. Why the fuck people come here to disparage other peoples likes and dislikes is beyond me.
Thank you for your contribution, and to each their own.
^^^^

Thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw his attack post. No reason for that, especially from someone who has never contributed.

I also appreciate the review and as always, to each their own.
“Wait Funtimes, is that right? 512 posts and no reviews”

Ha! I made a similar comment when he was a couple hundred posts lighter. We are all here to help each other, and primarily to help each other SAFELY find what we want, without ending up with assaulted, or handcuffs and with a ruined life. Why the fuck people come here to disparage other peoples likes and dislikes is beyond me.
Thank you for your contribution, and to each their own. Originally Posted by Snood273
Snood - you are spot on!