URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hulen Mall area
Activities: Hug, kiss, DFK like high schoolers, BBBJ, DATY, Mish
Hair Length and Color: mid shoulders dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall lady about 5'9" with a womanly figure. Not slim but just right. very slight stretch marks, D's MM, Slight runway patch of hair. Nice suable Ass. Overall, a very beautiful woman
Recommendation: Yes
nice review of what looks to be a beautiful woman! Thanks for the info!
Sounds like a great time. Thanks for the review!
SoccerJunky that ass is so nice you will want to sue it so you get more of it!!!
Just know, she told me she does this to have a connection to the world. She is a single mother, has a real world job. Dating is to hard with all the weirdos etc on the dating apps. She LOVES SEX! Providing fills her need to get a nut. She doesn’t have to do this but wants to on her terms and time schedule. Be patient with her. I promise it’s worth the effort
Just know, she told me she does this to have a connection to the world. She is a single mother, has a real world job. Dating is to hard with all the weirdos etc on the dating apps. She LOVES SEX! Providing fills her need to get a nut. She doesn’t have to do this but wants to on her terms and time schedule. Be patient with her. I promise it’s worth the effort Originally Posted by Frankyfish
Plus 1. Saw her today. What a sweetheart. She’s a tiger in the bed too.
Review to come.
How’s her face? And teeth? I can’t do weird teeth
Perfect. No signs of abuse
Her P411 says she is 5'10" 170 lbs. but her pics look amazing! I might have to try
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed